Why become a member? ×

EBS 4x10 Proline - Refinish/Recarpet

ZenBasses

So I am in tbe process of moving home and after packing up all my gear it has just come to my attention that 1 or both of our cats have been getting behind my EBS cab and using it as a cat scratcher , 

Cheeky little swine's  (still adore them though) did it out of sight ....we are down to bare wood in places and the back has seen the bulk of the action.

Cab was kept beneath a wall length desk so I didn't notice it until I dismantled and pulled everything out .

How would one go about repairing /making good something like this ? 

I am near Leeds , West Yorkshire as a reference if anyone has any local advice ... ☺️

Edited by ZenBasses

As an owner of a few ProLines and other carpeted cabs (and a cat) I would think about removing the covering all together and painting the cab with some Tuff Cab or something like that. It's nothing I've ever done but thought about on a few occasions. IMO carpet covered cabs look great when they're in new condition but after a few years can look scruffy. 

21 hours ago, ZenBasses said:

How would one go about repairing /making good something like this ? 

I am near Leeds , West Yorkshire as a reference if anyone has any local advice ... ☺️

Get in touch with Matamp in Meltham, they'll be able to do something for you.

18 hours ago, ZenBasses said:

Thanks everyone for the comments and hints and tips . I'll try and get some pictures up shortly

@EBS_freak

Thanks for the suggest on the AM13R and yes a razor blade was my thinking and see what it looks like afterwards

@Skybone will check out Matamp thank you 

@bigthumb@Downunderwonder both sensible suggestions as well

www.matamp.co.uk

01484 854883