BassBunny

Sold Ashdown Retroglide 800 Sold
£285
Altrincham

Price Dropped to £250

As new and only had around 1hrs use. Great compact and lightweight amp designed by Dave Green and manufactured in Ashdowns factory in the UK. It's effectively a Power amp with a 12band eq in front of it. No frills, no gimmicks, just 800w of power in a 3Kg package. Legendary Ashdown customer service and guaranteed for 5 yrs. Ashdown recently found enough parts to make another 11 of these and they flew off their website.

Power output 800W. Passive/active inputs, mute switch, 12-band eq. 1 x Jack/Speakon sockets, Line Input, DI Output. Effects send & Return. Weight 3 kg H x W x D (mm) 65 x 270 x 215

More info here: https://ashdownmusic.com/collections/last-chance/products/retroglide-800

Retroglide1.thumb.jpg.5dddaf89fbb0578623951714df127aef.jpgRetroglide2.thumb.jpg.822a6b546c0f87e143d24c1a1f875fcc.jpgRetroglide3.thumb.jpg.a6dfd409e65a9700d36709762dd2daa0.jpg

Edited by BassBunny

23 minutes ago, Oldman said:

Do you have the original packing?

It didn't come in an Ashdown box but I do have the box it came in.

It was a display model but brand new and unused when I got it.

On 29/10/2020 at 13:08, glassmoon said:

Just bought one - absolutely wonderful amp!

GLWYS

They are and if the something I have an eye on sells, then I'll withdraw this.

I just love the simplicity of it. No bells and whistles just oodles of Ooooph

• Like 2

2 hours ago, big rob said:

any trades

Sorry, not interested in trades as there is something I have my eye on.

Surprised if this is still available.

I played through one at a local rehearsal space/ studio - very impressed. 

GLWTS

10 hours ago, TheGreek said:

Surprised if this is still available.

I played through one at a local rehearsal space/ studio - very impressed. 

GLWTS

I'd forgotten all about this, so it's still here. 🙂

Have a Bump. I can't justify another amp Or can I...

How is this amp still not gone!!!!  Absolutely STUNNING amp

On 30/04/2021 at 14:27, glassmoon said:

How is this amp still not gone!!!!  Absolutely STUNNING amp

I guess it's the market at the moment.

Yet Ashdown found enough parts to make a final 11 of these when they were moving recently and they sold in no time at £399.

3 hours ago, BassBunny said:

I guess it's the market at the moment.

Yet Ashdown found enough parts to make a final 11 of these when they were moving recently and they sold in no time at £399.

That's why I am curious as to why this hasn't shifted yet. I have nothing but BUY! BUY! BUY! to say where this amp is concerned. 

I think I want this.

Can you post it? 

Posted (edited)

Yep, no problem. It's actually already boxed as a deal fell through yesterday.

Edited by BassBunny

10 hours ago, cocco said:

I think I want this.

Can you post it? 

You know you do ;) 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Paul C
      Reduced to £240.
      Up for sale my Ashdown RM head. Not really after any trades.
      Comes with the gig bag.
      Not a scratch on it really that I can find. Been sat in the rehearsal room recently for obvious reasons. Plenty of volume available in these heads.
      I never used the overdrive function but found the compressor v handy used in subtle amounts.
      Ideally collection from South Manchester.
      Can discuss shipping costs if it's essential on PM. Would be at buyers risk/cost. I've not got shipping costs confirmed but I'm guessing it would be between 20 and 30 quid but can discuss.

• By walbassuk
      An amp I got in a trade, used at home but I’ve never gigged it as I d.i live these days.
      great amp with built in switchable gain and octave effects. Footswitch included as well as official soft carry case, shoulder .
      Collection by preferred but happy to meet half way to a fair distance from Milton Keynes, I met up in Oxford for my last sale for example.
      Postage would be at additional cost.

• By Urban Bassman
      For sale is my Ashdown/Epfiani rig.  I've just pulled the trigger on a Bergantino rig and sadly this great bit of kit needs to go as I don't have room for both!  They are in excellent, used, condition and in full working order. The amp needs no introduction, the cab is rated at 1000W (4ohms) and is not a heavy lift.  Covers are included plus mains cable, speaker lead and a user guide.  I can put up more pics later but please feel free to ask any questions.  Collection can  be in Rutland before the 20th June and after that from Nettleham nr Lincoln.  I might be able to deliver locally or a meet halfway.  You are also very welcome to come along for a try. Will consider selling separately but they do go very well together!  

• By Phil Mann
      Greetings everyone at Basschat - I hope you’re all well?!
      For those how don’t know me, “Hi!” I’m Philip!

Some of you may recognise me from Scott’s Bass Lessons, my writings for Bass Player Magazine, or any of my old teaching haunts (such as London's Institute, or The Players School of Music in Florida)…I’m also a regular at most bass shows…I get about! 

I’ve been busy over the last year creating a little bass platform of my own - I’ve got fingers in so many different cookie jars, that I thought it’ll be really lovely to bring everything together and create something new…thus, I started www.withbassinmind.com.

First up, it's 100% free and not just another subscription channel - that’s not the idea...
      There’s a few bits on there about me (sorry), resumé, performance videos, information about my signature j-basses from Overwater and also how to order my books and book private bass lessons. But generally, it’s all just about good vibes and sharing all things bass.

On the .com website there's loads of my archived magazine articles, techniques classes, transcriptions, interviews and reviews that you can help yourself too. On the YouTube channel I’ve been collating some interviews with everyone from Victor Wooten, to Damian Erskine, David Swift, Mo Foster, Jeff Berlin, Snow Owl, and Neil Fairclough - all of which are available on the YouTube Channel (I’ll post some links below in the thread). Occasionally, we also do some competitions, only this week we announced the winner of our Ashdown Engineering giveaway (Mark Ellis). 

Anyhow, thanks for reading, come and pop by if you like - I’m also on all of the usual social media platforms.

My best, stay safe
      Philip

• By DC1
      *SOLD* For sale is my Ashdown ABM115 Bass Cab. 300watt, 8ohms, 22kg. Works perfectly, as you’d expect, with a few scuffs on the tolex. Sorry to see it go, but selling to help fund purchase of my new rig. Collection only. Thanks!