Why become a member? ×

Shall I pop my blisters. Updated !

spencer.b

22 hours ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Slightly off topic, but why the fork do you have a mahoosive photo of a BMX in your signature?

Can't remember adding it and can't find where to amend my signature.  It was my first proper new bike in the early-mid 80s though. Raleigh Burner. I effin loved it. Was out all the time on it. Although I did have a Tomahawk for Christmas before that which was top too. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, P-Belly Evans said:

Can't remember adding it and can't find where to amend my signature.  It was my first proper new bike in the early-mid 80s though. Raleigh Burner. I effin loved it. Was out all the time on it. Although I did have a Tomahawk for Christmas before that which was top too. 

Great bikes.

Top right. Click your username. Account settings. Signature. Amend from there.

3 hours ago, Heathy said:

I would suggest that if you haven't popped by now it's probably too late.

Did it yesterday, went pretty well , the skin on my 2nd finger is so thick from all the long gigs on upright (great for turning sausages) I think only the bottom bit will peel and 1st finger is fine , been playing bass guitar and all good ,thanks for the advice guys

IMG_20200902_233203061.jpg

Edited by spencer.b
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, spencer.b said:

Did it yesterday, went pretty well , the skin on my 2nd finger is so thick from all the long gigs on upright (great for turning sausages) I think only the bottom bit will peel and 1st finger is fine , been playing bass guitar and all good ,thanks for the advice guys

IMG_20200902_233203061.jpg

Could you explain the comment about 'turning sausages' or is it TMI?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, yorks5stringer said:

Could you explain the comment about 'turning sausages' or is it TMI?

Haha , no purely kitchen based,

Can't find the tongs then no problem just play double bass for a living for 20years and you'll have such thick skin on your fingertips you can dip em in boiling oil and not feel it!

Edited by spencer.b
  • Haha 1