Why become a member? ×

Are Cog Effects still a going concern?

BillyBass

I'd be keen on a mini T-47 too. Admittedly, that's not that helpful a statement though because I'm keen on basically anything Tom produces.

I think today's release sold out after about a minute, so a similar time to the Grand Tarkin release. It's great though just to see multiple different pedals in the shop and, while they're sold out, knowing that at least they represent recent releases and continued production. I'm happy Tom's pedals are getting the commercial recognition they deserve too.

3 Leaf released a batch of Doom 2s on Sunday too - I didn't think I'd ever see that and an R-1 available in the same week.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, keziahj said:

Hi, is this Instagram or Facebook? I am ob neither of those. Is there any information at what time the pedals will be on sale? Cheers, and thanks in advance!

I spotted it on Facebook, haven't seen any times. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02PQtKYNFm3X3G2sAvDLedx3qsQu1o8Kc3mheBGT8cSanAdL2yvC8ug9s5gX3qPi44l&id=100063623050721&sfnsn=scwspmo

There’s been a further update to the latest FAQ, basically the exact date and time for batch releases will be announced at least 24 hours before on social media.  No new designs (including T-47 Mini) before 2024. 

Si

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Sibob said:

There’s been a further update to the latest FAQ, basically the exact date and time for batch releases will be announced at least 24 hours before on social media.  No new designs (including T-47 Mini) before 2024. 

Si

Good gives me time to save for a T47 mini 😁

Now a mini T70 would rule the planet.

Edited by lee650
  • Like 2

Im trying to decide if im going to try and grab a t-47.

I have the money,  but im going to the states in a few weeks and wondering if i should wait.

I'll make a match day decision. Knowing me, I'll likely try.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, admiralchew said:

I’ve just measured another Cog pedal, not the T-47, although they should be more or less a standard size. H 118mm, W 94mm, D 33mm

I think there was talk of a smaller unit with top jacks potentially seeing the light of day.

Thanks ! 

Those smaller units won’t come before 2024 according to the latest fb post.

Must check tonight if that does fit on my board. 

90 mins

Anyine going for it? I realised last night while messing with the plethora x3, i already have a 2 channel octave pedal.

So while i do have fomo i am not going to try and get one.

Edited by lidl e
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, lidl e said:

90 mins

Anyine going for it? I realised last night while messing with the plethora x3, i already have a 2 channel octave pedal.

So while i do have fomo i am not going to try and get one.

I’m always keen to try Tom’s offerings so I plan to. To my ears his octaves sound wonderfully organic and gritty and I prefer them to most others for some applications.

Good luck to those trying!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, admiralchew said:

I’m always keen to try Tom’s offerings so I plan to. To my ears his octaves sound wonderfully organic and gritty and I prefer them to most others for some applications.

Good luck to those trying!

Put it in my basket. Was sold out by the time I’d filled my address out. Ffs!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

Seems I’m doomed for this to keep happening too as I haven’t bought from there before and one can only add one’s address at the point of purchase. ☹️

It wouldnt let me change my email address.  I rhink that is what lost it for me. Trying to change it 

• Sad 1