Why become a member? ×

SOLD....Fender USA Deluxe Jazz Bass in Leeds...SOLD

tonewheelkev

[size=6]Can now report that after more than 23350 hits, this Bass is now sold!! :)

Thanks to all members for interest shown over the last year or so, and offers made, irrespective of whether, or not, the cash was at hand!! :rolleyes:

Am sure that Dave will be very happy with his new baby....!!

Kev
[i][b]PS...Watch out for my Vintage Trace GP11/RA500 Pre/power combo (Ex Kinks!!) and re-covered Trace 4 X 10 cab to appear
......another potential record there......I'm sure[/b][/i][/size]

[attachment=21265:Bass.JPG][attachment=21267:Body2.JPG][attachment=21268:DSCN0049.JPG]

Edited by tonewheelkev

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='tonewheelkev' post='422488' date='Mar 1 2009, 06:52 PM'].....but that whole posting abroad thing is a p.i.t.a...[/quote]

Why would that be a PITA?

I live in the Netherlands, and have sent basses and other stuff to Germany, Belgium and the UK. The procedure is EXACTLY the same as sending a parcel within my country:

step 1: you wait until you have the money in your account
step 2: you pack the bass
step 3: you write the address on the parcel
step 4: you go to the post office
step 5: you give them the bass and pay for the shipment

Basically, if you can send an e-mail to a foreign address, you can send a parcel to a foreign address :) :rolleyes:

Edited by pieter

[quote name='pieter' post='446385' date='Mar 26 2009, 08:53 PM']Why would that be a PITA?

I live in the Netherlands, and have sent basses and other stuff to Germany, Belgium and the UK. The procedure is EXACTLY the same as sending a parcel within my country:

step 1: you wait until you have the money in your account
step 2: you pack the bass
step 3: you write the address on the parcel
step 4: you go to the post office
step 5: you give them the bass and pay for the shipment

Basically, if you can send an e-mail to a foreign address, you can send a parcel to a foreign address :) :D[/quote]

MB1. :rolleyes:
Step 6: It gets damaged or lost in transit.
Step 7: You dont want the bass......but you do want a refund!
Even Granny knows Broken Cookies are a pain in the Arse!
BUMP!

[quote name='tonewheelkev' post='455865' date='Apr 6 2009, 09:09 PM']Well said that man....
:rolleyes: "What's all this about?.....
.....This is a LOCAL Bass ....for LOCAL people!!!!" :)[/quote]

MB1. :D
Blimey! Kev..
....The League of Gentlemen!(previously on the BBC)....Are You Local?
BUMP! ;)

[quote name='tonewheelkev' post='468979' date='Apr 21 2009, 08:10 PM']....wouldn't last five minutes, what with my Ron and his big fingers.... :)[/quote]

That was always one of my favorites!

Beautiful bass, shame I have my heart set on bongos.

[quote name='Duarte' post='469114' date='Apr 21 2009, 10:47 PM']That was always one of my favorites!

Beautiful bass, shame I have my heart set on bongos.[/quote]

MB1. :)
...........MM Bongo or Bongos?......."Drums Stop!.......Very Bad, Very Bad!" :rolleyes:

Would you be interested in a trade for a G&L Asat ? I know it's a bass but you did say try me.

Ta very glad Dale

[quote name='tonewheelkev' post='422488' date='Mar 1 2009, 06:52 PM'][b][/b][font="Century Gothic"][size=5]Hi All....time to let this gear go, as my sojourn into the world of Bass has come to an end, and it's back to the guitar for me! :rolleyes:

If you are considering buying a new Fender USA Deluxe Jazz, then you'd be daft not to come along and take a look at this!
Music Ground (Leeds) hang these on the wall at £1400 (ish)...New!

:D [b][i]Would consider a guitar, same quality and condition...so some kind of p/x possible....W.H.Y....??[/i][/b] ;)
[attachment=21265:Bass.JPG][attachment=21267:Body2.JPG][attachment=21268:DSCN0049.JPG]

USA Fender Jazz Deluxe (DZ4.......) Montego Black/Gold pickguard, 18v active...bought Feb 2006 at one year old, and unused....in totally unmarked and beautiful condition....inc case etc...

[i][b]Looking for £900 o.n.o...OR your p/x......£'s either way...TRY ME!![/b][/i] :rolleyes:

Thomann price for this is over 1400 Euros, so has attracted attention from our European Buddies....but that whole posting abroad thing has proven to be a serious p.i.t.a. in my past experience :) .....so I'm still hangin' out for a 'local' sale......

Come and have a look for free...!!!!!!!!!

Tel: (0113) 2748112 or 07929 882773[/size][/font] :lol:[b][/b][/quote]

A guitar?

How's about this for a shot in the dark....

An original 78/79 Strat hardtail. Fitted with diMarzios, inc a tappable diMarzio humbucker. Owned from when it was a year old (can't remember when it was bought - it's an age thing!) and was played extensively around Cambridge in the late 70s so is 'Roadworn'. Hasn't been touched for many, many, many moons. It has been sitting in a basic soft case (hard case is with my 77 Strat) and doing very little.

PM if interested.

Regards

Rich

(Apols - the following photo has a short neck and six thin strings... :) )

[attachment=25090:DSC_1635_1.jpg]

[quote name='tonewheelkev' post='485735' date='May 12 2009, 10:56 AM']Hi Rich
....a good try, and thanks, but I'm not into that 'roadworn' thing!
Cheers
Kev[/quote]

Funnily enough neither am I!

All the best with your quest

Rich

(I do have my immaculate natural 77 on the Vintage and Rare site tho....!)