Why become a member? ×

Fender Marcus Miller IV Bass

jacmksoncaddy

Hey Bass Chat Forum,

I bought this bass as I joined a band that needed a bassist (i usually play guitar). The band didn't really take off, and i'm now left with an as new Marcus Miller IV that I have no use for!

It was bought in December from The Guitar Store in Southampton for 699.99 with a receipt to prove.

As new condition, beautiful natural ash grain on the body, sounds really bright and punchy in active mode. So easy to play with a really nice C shape neck. Made in Japan.

Still wearing its factory strings!

Fender Deluxe gigbag, all hang tags and tools included.

Pics to follow...

Price is 500 firm. I'll keep it if it doesn't sell for this.

Located in Southampton

This pic is the exact bass when it was in the shop - more to follow tonight.

Edited by jacmksoncaddy

[quote name='jacmksoncaddy' post='417153' date='Feb 23 2009, 09:04 AM']Hey Bass Chat Forum,

I bought this bass as I joined a band that needed a bassist (i usually play guitar). The band didn't really take off, and i'm now left with an as new Marcus Miller IV that I have no use for!

It was bought in December from The Guitar Store in Southampton for 699.99 with a receipt to prove.

As new condition, beautiful natural ash grain on the body, sounds really bright and punchy in active mode. So easy to play with a really nice C shape neck. Made in Japan.

Still wearing its factory strings!

Fender Deluxe gigbag, all hang tags and tools included.

Pics to follow...

Price is 500 firm. I'll keep it if it doesn't sell for this.

Located in Southampton

This pic is the exact bass when it was in the shop - more to follow tonight.

[/quote]
PMd

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='jacmksoncaddy' post='417861' date='Feb 23 2009, 09:07 PM']Sold to deaver pending payment :rolleyes:[/quote]

....bump. I still have it!

I had a last minute change of heart, but I have decided to go ahead and sell it now.

Unplayed since the advert was put on here, still in factory strings. Comes with all unopened case candy, stickers tools etc.

Still £500! Thats a massive saving on one from a shop, remember this is almost new!! Home use only!

Cheers :)

Edited by jacmksoncaddy

[quote name='bassfan' post='436570' date='Mar 16 2009, 08:05 PM']Is that 3 Millers on sale on here now?? Wow.... took me months to get one.. they are like buses!!

Have a bump on me for a great Bass![/quote]

MB1. :)
....Its Miller Time! :rolleyes:

Blimey, any more of this and there'll be enough for a mini MM bass bash!

Now we all have to find unique selling points for our Miller Jazz Basses. Hmmm...welll....those Fender strings ARE poxy :) mine has new DR Hi-Beams and sounds like sexual chocolate!

In any case, why are you deviating from the low side so quickly? I'm not saying this 'cos your Jazz is cheaper than my Jazz (honest!), but come on, you know that bass is waiting to be stroked! Step away from that twiddling nonsense on those 6 thin strings and let the funk filter through those fat strings....you know it wants to escape from that dark place within you....mwahahahaha.....come on, let the funk out!!

:brow:

[quote name='AM1' post='436781' date='Mar 17 2009, 12:46 AM']Blimey, any more of this and there'll be enough for a mini MM bass bash!

Now we all have to find unique selling points for our Miller Jazz Basses. Hmmm...welll....those Fender strings ARE poxy :) mine has new DR Hi-Beams and sounds like sexual chocolate!

In any case, why are you deviating from the low side so quickly? I'm not saying this 'cos your Jazz is cheaper than my Jazz (honest!), but come on, you know that bass is waiting to be stroked! Step away from that twiddling nonsense on those 6 thin strings and let the funk filter through those fat strings....you know it wants to escape from that dark place within you....mwahahahaha.....come on, let the funk out!!

:brow:[/quote]

?

[quote name='AM1' post='436781' date='Mar 17 2009, 12:46 AM']Blimey, any more of this and there'll be enough for a mini MM bass bash!

:brow:[/quote]

Could you just explain "sexual chocolate" to me?

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='leschirons' post='440713' date='Mar 20 2009, 11:41 PM']Could you just explain "sexual chocolate" to me?[/quote]

BUMP!

This didn't sell, we couldn't meet up as planned and the guy interested pulled out. I thought thats fate telling me to keep it but I need it gone.

Come on guys! Buy it!

I would like it gone by the weekend if possible.

No postage though.

Mail me on here or call 07517 683360

[quote name='leschirons' post='440713' date='Mar 20 2009, 11:41 PM']Could you just explain "sexual chocolate" to me?[/quote]

Wrong forum for that! :)

A bump for a great bass, which, at this age and condition and price, is an absolute STEAL for someone!