Why become a member? ×

MarloweDK says hello

kevbass

I really really appreciate guys like him. I really dont care about the faces he pulls, he give FREE lessons and Im yet to find a hidden agenda behind it.
Apart from the free stuff, i also found a lot of new music through his page. Pleasure, for example i never heard about them, now i got everything they ever
made. To me he is some sort of a modern Funk portal.

[quote name='Brother Jones' post='416778' date='Feb 22 2009, 06:14 PM']I think he's a bit overrated tbh. There are much, much better bassists on YouTube.

Also - his facepulling and 'funky guy' persona is getting a bit stupid tbh.[/quote]

-1 tbh

I've only discovered his channel recently, but his videos seem to be very informative. I don't mind the face pulling - at the least it's a visual element for entertainment's sake. He appears to be passionate about music and bass playing anyway.

I was particularly impressed with his performance of a live Earth, Wind & Fire track I saw today. So yeah, in summary... I rate him. ;)