Why become a member? ×

I am selling my student sitar which i got from a pro indian instrument shop ,JAS musicals in southall (YouMa,s George harrison Ravi Shanker period) Its just a feeler to see if anyone wants to have a shot. Its full size with hard case and is in excellent condition,i only wanted it for samples,but now i have VSTs which make this a luxury item which is taking up to much room in me and mrs Youma,s house. I really dont know how much postage would be,its light but large,im after 100 quid,and we can talk about postage if any one is interested. Lord Krishna be with you.Cheers

Edited by YouMa

Have just updated with pix. Forgot to say the jawari (bone bridge) has been tunned properly by the company i bought it off this is one of the most important aspects in a working sitar. This sitars in fantastic condition (4 years old) and resonates very well,shame im not very good at playing it really.Cheers.

Edited by YouMa

Maybe if you painted it green with a pink scratchplate and called it the Fleasitar you would have more interest ;)
I do sometimes wonder what planet I am [topic="41870"]on ?[/topic]

If I had the cash spare I would, but I haven't so have a free bump.....

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='umph' post='433153' date='Mar 13 2009, 02:39 AM']may have to get this and some acid and go to india[/quote]

Go for it! Shes a beautiful machine for transcendental meditation. I will swap for FX or sexual favours folks.

Edited by YouMa

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...