Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT3 with case

lobematt

[quote name='lobematt' post='403937' date='Feb 8 2009, 11:53 PM']I'm struggling to find any other 2nd hand svt3s to compare with. I was thinking about 400? Does anyone know if that sounds fair or if its miles off?[/quote]

Is it this one:

Or this one:

?

[quote name='lobematt' post='403937' date='Feb 8 2009, 11:53 PM']....I'm struggling to find any other 2nd hand svt3s to compare with. I was thinking about 400? Does anyone know if that sounds fair or if its miles off?....[/quote]
If this is in good condition with no "issues" and the rack is included then, as an SVT3 PRO owner, I think that a haggle around £400 is a good starting place. These amps are bomb-proof and have great tone, but as soon as anyone says recession buyers want something for nothing!! Good Luck.

[quote name='chris_b' post='404017' date='Feb 9 2009, 08:10 AM']If this is in good condition with no "issues" and the rack is included then, as an SVT3 PRO owner, I think that a haggle around £400 is a good starting place. These amps are bomb-proof and have great tone, but as soon as anyone says recession buyers want something for nothing!! Good Luck.[/quote]

+1 to the above - £400 is about right if in good nick.

check new prices though because they have risen in price considerably over the last month.

the newer version initially, was made in the US but now made in Vietnam.

Solid and reliable superb amp! if in good nick £500 is fair.

good luck

andy

[quote name='andy67' post='404093' date='Feb 9 2009, 10:35 AM']check new prices though because they have risen in price considerably over the last month.

the newer version initially, was made in the US but now made in Vietnam.

Solid and reliable superb amp! if in good nick £500 is fair.

good luck

andy[/quote]

£900 is fair for a used Warwick Streamer Stage I, but it aint gonna happen...

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='404100' date='Feb 9 2009, 10:43 AM']£900 is fair for a used Warwick Streamer Stage I, but it aint gonna happen...[/quote]

Don't know about that...last few have sold on ebay for roughly if not, this amount.

Gear price is a funny thing at the moment, fluctuating all over ths place but then again some things are fairly stable...

andy