Why become a member? ×

SOLD - ARIA Pro 2 --£165 includes post/£150 pickup

mybass

SOLD..........

"Aria Pro 2 Laser Electric", made in Japan. Serial 7021089
£165 INCLUDES UK postage. Or £150 collection.
3 piece maple bolt on neck, rosewood f/board andpossibly an ash body under a jet black finish. Pretty nice condition, a few dings n' scrtches but nothing too serious at all.
I've fitted 2 x Duracell batteries and new battery terminal/cables with a new jack socket.
There is no case. The option I've used on another bass was to take off the neck and send as a more compact package.
Bass can be posted, collected (always preferable) or possible meeting on route.

Edited by mybass

Wow thats a gorgeous lineup
I can personally vouch for the Vantage, it was the second bass i ever owned, when i started playing, it is a dimarzio p pickup and it sounds fantastic mine was all maple and a superb bass, ironically i sold it to buy an ibanez musician which are just superb basses, if i wasnt skint id have both of them off you.
bump for some lovely basses trust me the vantage has a lot of sound for £100 - lee

That's a nice triumvirate of JapCrap, is that, I particularly like the Vantage, not too common on these shores. Wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for farting, though. So to speak. ;)

Jon.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mybass' post='394430' date='Jan 29 2009, 11:39 AM']Bass can be collected (always preferable) or possible meeting on route.

Looking at £190 includes UK postage.
3 piece maple bolt on neck, rosewood f/board and I think history says an ash body. Nice jet black condition with a few not too serious scratches.
Got new Duracell batteries and new battery cables installed and a jack socket.
There is no case but I could sort a cheapo one for you. The other option would be to take off the neck and send as a package.

Now on EBAY
"Ibanez Musician Fretless lined",
Asking £400 which includes UK postage.
Jan. 1980 as far as I can trace. Serial A804606. Made in Japan.
Nice condition with a few "work related" dings.
Was fretted but now made as a 4 string FRETLESS with replacement maple fret inserts. Easy enough to refret I would think.
Mahogany body with ash front.
Maple 3/5 piece thru neck with 2 stringers and looks like a macassar ebony f/board.
Quite a few variations of this bass seem to have been made, this one has the same size neck and bridge pickups with actives.
New battery and strap buttons have been fitted. There is no case but I may be able to supply one at reasonable cost for postage as this is a thru neck item.[/quote]

BUMP

[quote name='mybass' post='394430' date='Jan 29 2009, 11:39 AM']Bass can be collected (always preferable) or possible meeting on route.

Looking at £175 includes UK postage.
3 piece maple bolt on neck, rosewood f/board and I think history says an ash body. Nice jet black condition with a few not too serious scratches.
There is no case. The option would be to take off the neck and send as a package.

"Ibanez Musician Fretless lined",
Asking £340 which includes UK postage.
Jan. 1980 as far as I can trace. Serial A804606. Made in Japan.
Nice condition with a few "work related" dings.
Was fretted but now made as a 4 string FRETLESS with replacement maple fret inserts. Easy enough to refret I would think.
Mahogany body with ash front.
Maple 3/5 piece thru neck with 2 stringers and looks like a macassar ebony f/board.
Quite a few variations of this bass seem to have been made, this one has the same size neck and bridge pickups with actives.
New battery and strap buttons have been fitted. There is no case but I may be able to supply one at reasonable cost for postage as this is a thru neck item.[/quote]

BUMP

[quote name='zbigniew' post='413947' date='Feb 19 2009, 10:12 AM']Pretty cool basses there, I would search my sofa thoroughly for money for that Aria Laser if I weren't in Iceland ;)

Z[/quote]
Thanks.
You must be pretty cool in Iceland too!
The Aria could always be shipped but I haven't a clue what it would cost and if you would want to pay that.

[quote name='mybass' post='394430' date='Jan 29 2009, 11:39 AM']Bass can be posted, collected (always preferable) or possible meeting on route.

Looking at £175 INCLUDES UK postage. Or £160 collection.
There is no case. The option would be to take off the neck and send as a package.[/quote]

BUMP

[quote name='mybass' post='414065' date='Feb 19 2009, 09:38 AM']Thanks.
You must be pretty cool in Iceland too!
The Aria could always be shipped but I haven't a clue what it would cost and if you would want to pay that.[/quote]

I would definately be cool playing either of those basses hehe :P

Shipping to Iceland is too expensive now so I'm not too cool with regards to that ;)

But the Aria is tempting hehe

Z

[quote name='mybass' post='394430' date='Jan 29 2009, 11:39 AM']"Aria Pro 2 Laser Electric", made in Japan. Serial 7021089
£165 INCLUDES UK postage. Or £150 collection.
3 piece maple bolt on neck, rosewood f/board andpossibly an ash body under a jet black finish. Pretty nice condition, a few dings n' scrtches but nothing too serious at all.
I've fitted 2 x Duracell batteries and new battery terminal/cables with a new jack socket.
There is no case. The option I've used on another bass was to take off the neck and send as a more compact package.
Bass can be posted, collected (always preferable) or possible meeting on route.[/quote]

BUMP

[quote name='mrcrow' post='417834' date='Feb 23 2009, 08:48 PM']a confused bump here old chap
i only see one bass with frets...guess i missed the others
a very retro looking bass
cheers
geof[/quote]

Quite right probably Geof. There were three basses and as one sold I would delete the pic etc. to try and avoid confusion.
I'll get it right one day......