Why become a member? ×

SOLD Stealthy Super Light Squier P Bass
£160
Radstock

stewblack

SOLD

Here is my Indonesian black Squier bass. Black knobs, screws, plate, and bridge it also has a black thumbrest not pictured because I took it off! Looks cool, sounds great only issues are a couple of 'bruises' to the neck. Not sure how to describe them really, slight discolouration which you can just feel - I have pictured them. Not an issue for me but i know some of you like to mark your own basses.

As ever happy to supply more pics/sound clips/videos on request, and delighted to drive this to you as long as you live in the UK and not hundreds and hundreds of miles away.

The most significant thing you'll notice about this bass is it is feather light. Floats on the strap so anyone with Bass Player Shoulder will be very happy.

DSCF5756.JPG

DSCF5758.JPG

DSCF5759.JPG

DSCF5761.JPG

DSCF5763.JPG

15791880833034404164914328388290.thumb.jpg.6dfbebf3fd0bae45c4a6d0c023abaf91.jpg

Edited by stewblack
  • Like 2

Just now, hooky_lowdown said:

I see them, though I am wearing my Stealth glasses. 😎

Maybe I have put the pics up 🤔. Hopefully someone will want a bass their better half definitely won't see when they bring it home 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, stewblack said:

Here is my Indonesian black Squier bass. Black knobs, screws, plate, and bridge it also has a black thumbrest not pictured because I took it off! Looks cool, sounds great only issues are a couple of 'bruises' to the neck. Not sure how to describe them really, slight discolouration which you can just feel - I have pictured them. Not an issue for me but i know some of you like to mark your own basses.

As ever happy to supply more pics/sound clips/videos on request, and delighted to drive this to you as long as you live in the UK and not hundreds and hundreds of miles away.

The most significant thing you'll notice about this bass is it is feather light. Floats on the strap so anyone with Bass Player Shoulder will be very happy.

DSCF5756.JPG

DSCF5758.JPG

DSCF5759.JPG

DSCF5761.JPG

DSCF5763.JPG

Mmmm... 

Stealthy! 😁