Why become a member? ×

SOLD Lakland US 44-64 Bob Glaub (x2)
£1600
Sweden

Ale

Up for sale are my two US Lakland 44-64 Bob Glaubs.

2006 P.

Transparent white. Ash body. Lindy Fralin. 1.75 nut. Original hardcase. 3.95 kilos. 

This bass has been toured and used daily by me the last 10 years, and that shows. Has a lot of dings and scratches etc, but most of all it is played in and has tons of mojo.

2006 PJ.

Black. Alder body. Lindy Fralin matched PJ set (factory PJ, not a conversion). 1.75 nut. Original hardcase. Original hipshot and additional D-tuner included. 3.97 kilos.

Other than minor dings and scratches on backside, this bass is in like new condition. 

Basses are located in southern Sweden, 45 minutes from Copenhagen airport. Shipping can be arranged. If both basses are sold in the UK, i could possibly deliver them personally. 

More pictures via DM.

All the best,

Ale

82179021_452999038713316_3926132615769227264_n.jpg

81895035_909227186159946_2152883495632896000_n.jpg

Edited by Ale
SOLD
  • Like 4

Absolutely beautiful - for me, the finest high-end Fender type basses available (and Stenback apart, I’ve tried most) - great prices on these too (IMO of course). Fralin’s work perfectly in these... that said, so do Lollars. GLWTS, I doubt you’ll need it

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, three said:

Absolutely beautiful - for me, the finest high-end Fender type basses available (and Stenback apart, I’ve tried most) - great prices on these too (IMO of course). Fralin’s work perfectly in these... that said, so do Lollars. GLWTS, I doubt you’ll need it

I agree, among the best out there.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, three said:

Thanks! I agree, as good as it gets. I have had quite a few US Laklands by now and i do think that this era, sort of mid 2000', seem to be the best ones. Fralins are the perfect fit. Yes prices are 'swedish market' wich seems to be a tad lower, so it should be a good deal for someone!

All the best,

Ale

• MB1 locked this topic