Left leaderboard
scots_flyer1

Fodera Monarch
£2750
Edinburgh

I am selling a Fodera Monarch in pristine condition. The Bass has just had a fresh set of strings and a set up by Chris McIntyre. Happy to travel up to 200 miles from Edinburgh to deliver, otherwise buyer needs to organise but open to negotiating a workable solution. The instrument comes with the relevant paperwork and Fodera case. No offers

925893512_00VMlcbQyWdgoSmfA_thumb_1f8c.thumb.jpg.1d633483c19d8b26a2b4bff785d65e42.jpg131819842_adWILGkQZmIzAUvJ3zpzg_thumb_1f8d.thumb.jpg.b18eb39a2222ec3a25395390b2f17651.jpg.

fullsizeoutput_608.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_606.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_61a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_61c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_61e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5f2.jpeg

Edited by scots_flyer1
  • Like 5

Hi ... could you tell me what pick ups and pre amp are in the bass .

looks lovely .. Cheers J 

The pick ups are documented as Fodera Dual Coils in the paperwork which are supplied by Seymour Duncan and a standard Fodera/Pope 3-Band Preamp. Let me know if you want to pop round and have a play.

IMG_2565.JPG

The weight is just under 10 kilos including case. If you want to organise the shipping I’m happy to either have it collected or I can drop off at a courier in Edinburgh. 

However, as it is a standard Fodera case and NOT a flight case, I suggest you make sure the carrier knows what they are shipping and that you’re Properly insured. If there is a trustworthy company who can deliver from Scotland to you then I haven’t heard of them....

11 hours ago, scots_flyer1 said:

The weight is just under 10 kilos including case. If you want to organise the shipping I’m happy to either have it collected or I can drop off at a courier in Edinburgh. 

However, as it is a standard Fodera case and NOT a flight case, I suggest you make sure the carrier knows what they are shipping and that you’re Properly insured. If there is a trustworthy company who can deliver from Scotland to you then I haven’t heard of them....

Thanks for info.

Regards

Wow! If only I hadn't recently expended .......... Find it a great price!

Still too expensive? It's actually quite a nice Bass.... Right let's say £2000.00 then, surely someone wants it?

Might be worth putting in the bass gallery or bass Direct. If I hadn't bought my Sadowsky recently I'd have torn your arm off for this. Especially at this price. 

No consolation to the seller but under normal circumstances I'd snap this up however, these are not normal times!

Putting this in context folks.An as new Foldera, for only £2k!! I say only £2k yes that's a lot of money to anyone,especially in the current situation of global financial meltdown..Cracking looking bass this..Would love to justify buying this..but alas in these times..GLWTS:hi:Somebody who can buy,will be very happy with this.....