Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot BLX-130 Bass Guitar Amp

Kev

Selling due to me not needing an amplifier and very much needing the cash.

Long discontinued rather quirky bass amp. 10 inch speaker surrounded by clever woodwork that makes it sound easily loud enough for decent size gigs. Usual trace elliot gp7 eq gives the typical trace sound. Sounds brilliant, strong mids and quite a beasty low end which copes great with the low B. Tech Specs i cant find at the moment as its a pretty uncommon amp, but it has:

7 band eq
tone preshape switch
input gain
ouput gain
eq volume
eq balance
effects loop
di out
line out
tuner out
2 speaker outputs (8ohm, one occupied by 10")

Quite weighty for its size at about 30kg. Has the original trace elliot cover with it. Im not in bristol at the moment so i cant photograph it, but its pretty much mint condition bar a bit of miscolouring on the metal corners. I cant find a pic of it on the web, if anyone could help that would be dandy. Its the vinyl covered one with no tweeter.

Pretty hard to come by these beasts, alot less common that their little brother the blx-80. However i know times are hard so il put it up at a very reasonable £160 collected from bristol. Shipping can be arranged if absolutly needed, but at your cost.

Il try n get a picture up soon, but all i have for now is this:

[attachment=17805:Current_rig.JPG]

Back up for sale as im thinking of downgrading to the little swr combo that for sale, collection only really as i dont have a big enough box to put the amp in, Cheers.

I will now ship, and itl be £180 :)

[b][size=5][color="#FF0000"]Now £150 Collected[/color][/size][/b]

Edited by Kev

now been ebayed [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320330088968"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=320330088968[/url]

basschat price still stands, £160 collected from bristol, i will ship at your cost.

[quote name='gafbass02' post='371269' date='Jan 5 2009, 07:15 PM']When I moved to Cheltenham I stupidly sold my one of these for sixty quid just to get shot of it ...........DOH!!!![/quote]

MB1. :)
BLIMEY!.....Let us know when your moving again! :huh:

Edited by MB1

• 2 weeks later...

bump, back for sale as i think this is too much for what i need. Not desperate to sell by any means, so its a firm £160 collected from Bristol.
I dont think il ship it for now as, a) its a lot of hassle to package such a thing and, b ) as i say i dont [i]need[/i] to sell it

Edited by Kev

;)

If anyone does particularly want it and cant collect, let me know as im sure i can scout out a box, iv pretty much firmly decided i dont need this amp so im more willing to ship Edited by Kev

• 3 weeks later...