Why become a member? ×

Feedback for tvickey

dmccombe7

Just sold my GK1001rbii head to Trevor. No nonsense transaction, great communication throughout and such a nice guy to deal with.

Did exactly what he said he would do. Let me know right away when the amp arrived and even sent me a pic of his new rig with his stunning new Warwick bass.

Altho Trevor is new to BC you can deal with him in absolute confidence. One of the nice guys to come into BC.

Have fun with that new bass set up sir and maybe post a wee review on your full rig might be nice as its not a bass rig we see very often on BC.

Thanks Trevor.

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

Trevor has just collected a rather lovely Mesa head from me (social distancing observed). Great communication throughout, everything happened when he said it would and a thoroughly nice chap to boot.

Trade with confidence 👍

Enjoy the amp and thanks again.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Deedee said:

Trevor has just collected a rather lovely Mesa head from me (social distancing observed). Great communication throughout, everything happened when he said it would and a thoroughly nice chap to boot.

Trade with confidence 👍

Enjoy the amp and thanks again.

Thanks a lot Dan, real pleasure to meet you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I had the pleasure to deal with Trevor who bought my Warwick GPS Bubinga.

Very responsive,  helpful, patient, it was a long process due to me moving places, parcelforce issues, weather in Scotland, so he made a tricky process run very smooth, therefore I totally recommend trading with him.

Thanks again!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...