Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Euphonic Audio iAmp800 SOLD

sub6

I have for sale my Iamp800. Very good amp just want to go down same route as my Aguilar cabs and get a head to match.
Plenty of power with it having 800 watts @ 4 ohms and 1K at 2 ohms also plenty of scope with the EQ, although I tend to run it flat and just use the pre set switches which are a great idea and do any fine adjustments with my guitars EQ. I am no salesman so excuse my lack of Flamboyance. Prob get knocked for silly price again but will take £350 plus postage costs.

Edited by sub6

[quote name='sub6' post='358256' date='Dec 18 2008, 08:40 PM']I have for sale my Iamp800. Very good amp just want to go down same route as my Aguilar cabs and get a head to match.
Plenty of power with it having 800 watts @ 4 ohms and 1K at 2 ohms also plenty of scope with the EQ, although I tend to run it flat and just use the pre set switches which are a great idea and do any fine adjustments with my guitars EQ. I am no salesman so excuse my lack of Flamboyance. Prob get knocked for silly price again but will take £350 plus postage costs.[/quote]

PM'd fir 1st dibs!

Thanks for the world who all pm'd me but amp is going to a lucky Geordie, works 1/2 a mile from me and lives 5 miles away so he has got prob the deal of a lifetime. Sold the amp for what a shop offered me trade, couldn't bear to see them make a killing by treating me like a nummty.

Merry Christmas to all anyhoo.