matbard

[SOLD] Spector Euro 1977 LE 40th Anniversary UNPLAYED £ 1200 until end of December!!!
£1500
Florence, Italy

Hello guys,

I purchased this bass on 11/24/2018 from Bassdirect. Unfortunately, due of financial reasons, I have to part away with it 😥

This is absolutely mint, basically unplayed! Free gigbag included!

IMG_5524.thumb.jpeg.c7a3183aa8e5be1e3adcb512acfbb288.jpegMAT_7384.thumb.JPEG.8ed07f933334da588da06266eed5e653.JPEGMAT_7385.thumb.JPEG.aefee19d673f55f99463da2d74d6952e.JPEGMAT_7386.thumb.JPEG.b78aa7bb5bf8feb3154e9fee328710a1.JPEGMAT_7387.thumb.JPEG.882bc00766ca41c8812627989cfb77dd.JPEGMAT_7388.thumb.JPEG.c83f3e8bd6545dac91f9743d3c64bc59.JPEG

Edited by matbard
SOLD
  • Like 8

Nice! But you may want to delete the pics of the Sire from your ad....

46 minutes ago, cetera said:

Nice! But you may want to delete the pics of the Sire from your ad....

I didn't add them. I don't have any Sire stuff and really don't know why they appeared on my thread...

Edited by matbard

Lovely basses these. Lush tone.

I LOVE this model. I played one at bassdirect and it took every inch of will power to leave it in the store. Good luck with the sale!!

So surprised this is still available. The neck is ultra thin and fast, with a really deep growl thanks to to walnut wings. 

I think this model is a great gateway Spector, as it is not as “aggressive” as most people fear Spectors to be. A truly amazing model and one I will own one day!

12 minutes ago, Damonjames said:

Trades?

I sincerely prefer money, but I can evaluate what you have to offer... 😁

Only about 50 of these were made.   Mine is going nowhere!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Damonjames said:

Why is this still here?????? 😩

i need this bass is in my life!!

It's seems that many people don't think as you do 🤣

11 hours ago, Damonjames said:

This is getting close to theft...

@WaveyDavey might be worth a look if your back can take the weight??

I’m amazed this is still here?! 

A lot of limited ed bass for the money...

You have no idea how attractive that thing is, it warms my cockles to see a new, well built bass with nothing but a P-pickup 🙂 -  but I can't justify acquiring another bass, unless it is fretless or 5-strung 😞

On 04/11/2019 at 17:39, Gianni "Orlandez" Orlati said:

I’m looking for a KILLER P-bass tone and a super-responsive neck .. may this be the right bass?

Opinions?

I know I will appear involved into this, but the neck is absolutely superb. Regarding the tone, the DP122 is a very hot pickup, and working with the EQ bands you could go from a genuine "P" to a gnarling "PJ" growl, all without the second pu'...

Edited by matbard
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By waveydavy
      For sale Spector NS2J 4 string bass. USA build . Burl redwood top over mahogany. Maple bolt on neck with pau Ferro board.
      weighs under 8lb. Hipshot spector hardware. Aguilar obp-3 circuitry with emg Jvx pickups. Recent full refurbishment excellent condition 2005 build.
      spector fitted case.
      full photos ASAP

• By Dirty Soul
      Hi 

Selling my Spector NS2000/4. I bought this bass in 1999 from A1 Music in Manchester and was my main bass until I bought my Wal in 2010. 

It’s been heavily gigged but most of the damage (as seen in the pictures) came from one incident. The strap snapped and the bass plunged onto a concrete floor, resulting in the damage near the input jack and a crack in the lacquer around the control knobs. There is also some scrapes to the lower horn, all purely aesthetic.

In 2018, the jack input was changed out and replaced with the identical Switchcraft Stereo Jack Socket. 

- 3 piece Maple neck-thru 
      - Active EMG HZ pickups 
      - EMG BTS Circuit 
      - Curved Maple Body
      - Width at nut 39mm

The bass is located in Copenhagen, Denmark and can be shipped to the UK with UPS for £50. 

No trades please  

• By GCYPbass
      Price dropped to £1450
      I am open to sensible cash and trade offers.
      It is sad to see this beauty go but it is even worse to see it sitting in it's case not played. It is in very good condition. Very versatile due to 3 pickups and 4 band EQ.
      The bass is located in Cyprus. Shipping is included. 
      Please check my feedback thread here: 

FEATURES
      Body Wood: Ash with flamed maple top and mahogany tone block
      Body Finish: High-gloss polyester
      Body Bindings: Cream binding
      Bridge: Standard Music Man chrome-plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles
      Neck Wood: Select maple neck
      Fingerboard: Rosewood
      Fret Markers: Mother-of-pearl dots
      Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
      Neck Colors: Matching painted headstock
      Tuning Machines: Custom Music Man with tapered string posts
      Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
      Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
      Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
      Controls: Passive preamp: 500kOhm volume and 250kOhm tone - .047mF tone capacitor; Active preamp: 4-band EQ”25kOhm volume, treble, high-mid, low-mid, bass
      SPECS
      Size: 12-7/8" W x 43-7/8" H x 1-3/4" D (32.7cm X 11.4cm x 4.5cm)
      Weight: 9 lb. (4.1kg), varies slightly
      Headstock Size: Only 8" (20.3cm) long
      Frets: 22”High profile, wide
      Neck Width: 1-3/4" (44.5 mm) at nut 2-13/16" (71.4 mm) at last fret
      Scale Length: 34" (86.4cm)
      Neck Radius: 11" (27.9cm)

• By cetera
      The new Spector (now owned by Korg) line-up has been announced. Personally I'm a little disappointed that they didn't:
      1) offer more Euro colour options as standard
      2) offer a JJ pickup Euro 4 string
      3) offer a Euro X (Spectorbird) model
      4) offer a maple board Euro model
      Also, who the hell is Skyler Acord? And why does he deserve a signature model?
      However, I'm HUGELY gassing for a solid red gloss Euro classic.... and I like the new black & blue matte colour on the EuroLX. Will be interested to hear the Fishman loaded EuroLT too...
      https://bassmusicianmagazine.com/2020/01/spector-bass-model-updates-and-signature-models-for-namm-2020/