Why become a member? ×

On dodgy deals, bad people and BC Feedback

Beedster

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='350287' date='Dec 9 2008, 11:17 PM']Will there be a choice on the poll where you can say you'd like to sit down, have a cup of tea with your bass playing mates & talk like adults, as opposed to throwing your toys skyward from your pram like a petulant overgrown child? :)[/quote]

Hmmmmn .................. I think we may need a pre-poll poll to determine that one. After all, the pram/toy/gravity/poll scenario is a proven and favoured one amongst those that cannot afford a more expensive line of ego massage.

[quote name='metaltime' post='350300' date='Dec 9 2008, 11:37 PM']Not about time you got over that? you complain more about it than anyone ever did for your jokes. Kind of seems a bit ironic to me.[/quote]

I've never complained about it other than when it has happened to me. Feel free to prove me wrong. Sorry if I touched a nerve!

[quote name='cheddatom' post='350492' date='Dec 10 2008, 11:03 AM']I've never complained about it other than when it has happened to me. Feel free to prove me wrong. Sorry if I touched a nerve![/quote]

You havnt touched a nerve at all. Im not bothered i just seem to recall you making a fuss about this on more than one occasion i maybe wrong though. Im just pointing out that it is a bit ironic to complain about people complaining thats all.

[quote name='metaltime' post='350795' date='Dec 10 2008, 02:52 PM']You havnt touched a nerve at all. Im not bothered i just seem to recall you making a fuss about this on more than one occasion i maybe wrong though. Im just pointing out that it is a bit ironic to complain about people complaining thats all.[/quote]

I was actually complaining about people NOT complaining :)

I think it’s right to leave fair but honest feedback for every deal that you do with someone. If people are only prepared to leave feedback for the deals that have gone smoothly then what’s the point in having a feedback section; it just turns into a back-patting club. I’ve tried to leave feedback for everyone who I’ve dealt with but there’s at least 4 or 5 deals I’ve done where I’ve not received anything. If a problem occurs with any deal where I’m the seller than I’d go well out of my way to resolve the situation, but luckily this is yet to happen. I’ve had one or two things go a bit sour on me and I’ve tried to reflect this in the feedback that I’ve left. Honesty is the best policy...

[quote]tBBC can get you one he is going out there on Friday.[/quote]
Epic Pun Amusement.
Seriously though, I threw all my toys out of the pram last week and threatened to leave and everything, but - and here's the rub - I didn't institute a poll.
Can I therefore now please have a sticky poll as whether or not I should have a poll about the fact that I had a big old strop last week; kind of a retrospective poll, if you will.

[quote name='BassMunkee' post='351038' date='Dec 10 2008, 05:31 PM']Epic Pun Amusement.
Seriously though, I threw all my toys out of the pram last week and threatened to leave and everything, but - and here's the rub - I didn't institute a poll.
Can I therefore now please have a sticky poll as whether or not I should have a poll about the fact that I had a big old strop last week; kind of a retrospective poll, if you will.[/quote]

Tell you what - I'll start a poll and get back to you on that

[quote name='BassMunkee' post='351038' date='Dec 10 2008, 05:31 PM']Can I therefore now please have a sticky poll as whether or not I should have a poll about the fact that I had a big old strop last week; kind of a retrospective poll, if you will.[/quote]

Have you consulted the wiki to see if there is any advice as to the correct procedure at a time like this?