Why become a member? ×

Japanese JV Fender Precision

stevie

An absolute beauty, your very lucky, i totally love old JV squiers as i have and its great , im really gassing for a precision at the mo and that would be very nive addition if i could afford it . all the best- lee

Yeh, that's a nice early example. Easy to see why Fender soon changed the logo's around on later models!

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='345935' date='Dec 4 2008, 10:13 PM']Lovely bass!

Being such an early model and in such good condition, that's got to be one to keep i would have thought?[/quote]

'Fraid not. My dentist and my wife say I have to sell it and it will be on the For Sale board shortly. I thought I would post some pics here for posterity. I'll post a few more soon.

[quote name='stevie' post='346229' date='Dec 5 2008, 10:44 AM']'Fraid not. My dentist and my wife say I have to sell it and it will be on the For Sale board shortly. I thought I would post some pics here for posterity. I'll post a few more soon.[/quote]

Ironically it's an upcoming dental adventure that's going to be what stops me making an offer :-(

good luck!