Why become a member? ×

Best Female Bassists - Top 25

Cestrian

9 minutes ago, Ricky 4000 said:

Can you quote professional guidelines to backup that supposition?

I'm not even sure I  understand the question, honestly, anyways if you don't notice the difference maybe British tv is not as low and trivial as Italian.

8 minutes ago, Teebs said:

Your internet is outside? It also works indoors you know :D

Not if you're nicking next door's and their router isn't very powerful.

Then you prob'ly have to sit on one of the bins to get a decent WiFi signal.

Edited by Skinnyman
  • Like 1

The rizzen wah wimmin gets luked at in pop music izz becos that's how Art werks. All uv Art is bessicly nekkid wimmin cuz that's what blerks like to luke at and its only blerks what historicly 'ad brass, like, so that's what penters pented if they wunted to eat. Only bit of art wi' a nekkid blerk is that sculpture Michalengeloze Devvid by Leonardo Der Vinchy and thats cuz 'e were a bit light on 'is feet, knowarrimean?

Same wi' pop music. Pipple buy music by blerks cuzzit's proper music wi' a tune. Music by wimmin's allus a bit suzpect so they have to dress up nice, like, wi' baps out fer lads ser they'll luke at 'em and buy the rekkerd. Fair exchange is ner robbery, sam fairy anne.

Edited by skankdelvar
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, skankdelvar said:

The rizzen wah wimmin gets luked at in pop music izz becos that's how Art werks. All uv Art is bessicly nekkid wimmin cuz that's what blerks like to luke at and its only blerks what historicly 'ad brass, like, so that's what penters pent if they wunts to eat. Only bit of art wi' a nekkid blerk is that sculpture Michalengeloze Devvid by Leonardo Der Vinchy and thats cuz 'e were a bit light on 'is feet, knowarrimean?

Same wi' pop music. Pipple buy music by blerks cuzzit's proper music wi' a tune. Music by wimmin's allus a bit suzpect so they have to dress up nice, like, wi' baps out fer lads ser they'll luke at 'em and buy the rekkerd. Fair exchange is ner robbery, sam fairy anne.

*LIKE*

I'm out of those TLRTs things.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, skankdelvar said:

The rizzen wah wimmin gets luked at in pop music izz becos that's how Art werks. All uv Art is bessicly nekkid wimmin cuz that's what blerks like to luke at and its only blerks what historicly 'ad brass, like, so that's what penters pented if they wunted to eat. Only bit of art wi' a nekkid blerk is that sculpture Michalengeloze Devvid by Leonardo Der Vinchy and thats cuz 'e were a bit light on 'is feet, knowarrimean?

BBC Arts Editor Will Gompertz: "Ah divvent ner where yu nicked this from pal, but ah rert it originally, laike. Did yu steal wor quote?"

article-1216375-06980036000005DC-733_308x185.jpg

Edited by Rich
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Teebs said:

Your internet is outside? It also works indoors you know :D

2 hours ago, Skinnyman said:

Not if you're nicking next door's and their router isn't very powerful.

Then you prob'ly have to sit on one of the bins to get a decent WiFi signal.

No, I had to go and tend to my elderly mother. Who is about as old and annoying as you two. 😁

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ricky 4000 said:

No, I had to go and tend to my elderly mother. Who is about as old and annoying as you two. 😁

Well that's just charming, i must say.

I'm sure that old Mother 4000 is a delightful lady who did her best to bring her son up properly and teach him some manners.

It's hardly her fault that he's got in with a bad crowd and got a cheeky tongue in his head since 'e left 'ome, giving lip to 'is elders an' betters. 'e ain't too big to be sent ter bed wivaht 'is supper, you know....

• Haha 1

I find it sad that Bridget Kearney didn't make the cut. She's a beast and sings to boot. If she can throw down with Joe Dart, she's ace in my book. I was glad to see Sara Lee on the list. Her live work on 1200 Curfews is pretty stellar.

Edited by Funky Ghost

15 hours ago, Ricky 4000 said:

about as old and annoying as you two. 😁

How very dare you!

Skinnyman might be well into his dotage (lucky so-and-so took early retirement), but I'll have you know I'm in the prime of youth, young feller-me-lad! :)

• Like 1