Why become a member? ×

Basschat merchandise

jebroad

On 20/06/2018 at 13:37, Rich said:

I still have my old long-sleeved (black with grey sleeves) BC t-shirt with the 'old' logo. Really excellent quality garment, hasn't thinned or worn with age at all. I think it will outlast me. :lol:

I'd be interested in a polo as I could wear it to work -- my Wal polo is sadly too small for me now (or rather, I am too lardy for it). Something other than black though.

That was my favourite T for a long time, but I wore it so much the holes that appeared in the armpits became irreparable. I still have the orange T and I wear my polo shirt quite a lot for golf. Funnily enough, I had the MM embroidery but it wasn’t until I bought my first Maruszczyk Elwood L that I noticed that the waist of the embroidered bass was offset like a Jazz. So I now have a shirt with the silhouette of my custom built basses; serendipity at work.

9 hours ago, Raslee said:

I think some quality witty, dry humour bass comedy t-shirts with BC logos could do well. Several years on and I still have my Talkbass ‘We don’t want any treble’ t-shirt. 

That's a fine suggestion. 

* 'Real singers don't use music stands'
* 'Don't we usually do this in G?'
* 'Have I passed the audition?'
* 'You don't need a full Marshall stack in a pub'
* 'There's no money above the fifth fret'
* 'I didn't have time to learn this one'
* 'No, it's not a "big guitar" '
* 'You can have a go on my bass if I can have a go on your girlfriend'.

Edited by skankdelvar
  • Haha 4

I'll take a decent quality black T-shirt with the logo tastefully placed over the left moob. And/or a decent black zipped hoodie with a larger logo emblazoned across the back. Socks could be quite popular too for the suited day jobs amongst us :D

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Dad3353 said:

Sorry, we're fresh out. We've plenty of scatology, though; will that do..? o.O

Plenty of t-shirt designs out there with two bass clef symbols with one flipped so they look like either yin-yang or 69 depending on your mindset...

53 minutes ago, josie said:

Plenty of t-shirt designs out there with two bass clef symbols with one flipped so they look like either yin-yang or 69 depending on your mindset...

Ha..! That'll suit me fine next year; I'll be 69..! :lol:

• Haha 1