Why become a member? ×

Fender Roger Waters 2011
£550

AndyTravis

Took this in a trade recently, it’s a beautiful bass - but I was selling gear as I’m playing less and less. Every opportunity I do get to play, I pick up my faithful old white custom shop jazz bass.

So it’s got to go - no matter how much I’ve pondered keeping it.

I’m also selling a P/J which was a bit of a labour of love.

I think I’d like a nice acoustic guitar just to have one. So I’m selling both and will go and pick a Taylor or something.

It’s totally stock and has a great Low action and sounds fantastic.

I reserve the right to not sell this...I’m bringing little Iris home from hospital tomorrow so might find I have some extra time.

includes a gigbag and a brand new fender cable and strap. It’s in fantastic condition.

Id prefer collection from Manchester (M27) very near where the GBBL was when Drew had it.

I will post. But not sure how much it will be now PF aren’t shipping bass sized boxes (apparently)

4C1C09C2-0C4F-441A-BD62-31B13BA1C117.jpeg

487C0962-013F-4A3B-AAF9-0607038900F5.jpeg

07409B96-02E5-4BC0-8CB0-DD032DA12F69.jpeg

B9D2553D-D163-474C-B92B-E6C27E1F69BD.jpeg

EEE1D0A2-2DDE-4B93-9CB9-832A3C264BAF.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m glad to hear that your little one is finally coming home: happy days.

If you do decide to get a quality acoustic, check out Sigma guitars, I was blown away by how good they were in a recent try out, the J200 clone was easily as good as the Gibson real thing and at a fraction of the cost.

• Like 2

On 13/05/2018 at 10:21, ezbass said:

I’m glad to hear that your little one is finally coming home: happy days.

If you do decide to get a quality acoustic, check out Sigma guitars, I was blown away by how good they were in a recent try out, the J200 clone was easily as good as the Gibson real thing and at a fraction of the cost.

I had a sigma 12 string many years ago and it was superb 

Acoustic wise check out Faith acoustics, I have a top of the range Taylor and its lovely, but I also have a Faith Saturn and that is as well and there isnt over £1500 difference in sound or feel. Worth a look they do some lovely guitars and are all solid woods.

42 minutes ago, Stephen Houghton said:

Acoustic wise check out Faith acoustics, I have a top of the range Taylor and its lovely, but I also have a Faith Saturn and that is as well and there isnt over £1500 difference in sound or feel. Worth a look they do some lovely guitars and are all solid woods.

Hiya, got your message.

I know it sounds daft, just have a couple of acoustic brands in mind.

I used to sell guitars, acoustics and basses for a living so I know the faiths are great guitars - think my ideal would be to flog the 2 basses and take my time picking.

will be buying used though.

thanks for the message 

Edited by AndyTravis
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic