Why become a member? ×

Jericho Guitars?

jackers

Just seen an ad for the Alpha 5, which looks stunning. I've looked at some demos of the 4 string version online and it sounds pretty nice too.

Assuming I don't pre-order (which seems to end in 2 days), the bass will cost $999 + shipping + customs fees, which will likely end up around £1000. I'm not a huge fan of the idea of dropping a grand on something I can't see or play beforehand, especially with it being a purchase from overseas.

From what I can tell, they are a fairly small brand, but was just wondering if anyone knew of anywhere in this country that is a Jericho stockist?

At least hearing from a few other people gives me more confidence it won't be awful, haha. They seem to be fairly established in the guitar market (for a small company at least), but there is little info on the basses in this country. Going to be getting a tax rebate in the next month, and am looking to put it into a 5 string that I'll actually want to play.