Why become a member? ×

Fleetwood Mac

SH73

It's been on several times - good documentary where the members give their position on their substance misuse and relationship breakdowns which went with the recording of "Rumours" and what followed.

If you haven't seen it, a recommended view (even though it coincides with the International Footie) 

1 minute ago, TheGreek said:

It's been on several times - good documentary where the members give their position on their substance misuse and relationship breakdowns which went with the recording of "Rumours" and what followed.

If you haven't seen it, a recommended view (even though it coincides with the International Footie) 

footie? who watches that?

• Like 1

Got this in my planner, looking forward to watching it. I enjoy BBC4’s music docs,  even when it’s a band I’m not particularly a fan of. I really enjoyed the 10CC doc from a few weeks ago, I think it’s still available on iPlayer.

Isn’t this the much truncated version? I seem to remember watching this documentary over two hour and a half episodes that went into far more detail and the version that aired on Friday was the shorter version that’s been aired a few times. Having said that I can’t find the longer version anywhere, there was far more in the longer version about the Peter Green era.

On 24/03/2018 at 16:41, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

I think I would have wanted to kill Buckingham if he’d walked after thre tour was booked. Rock Stars :dash1:

I agree, I understand the temperamental creative type but such skittishness surely could be addressed by a cheeky uppercut?

• Like 1