Why become a member? Read more... ×
Commercial Opportunities Read more... ×
lownote12

Un link from thread

Question

Hiyah

Is there any way of deleting a post or opting out of a thread once you've commented?  I don't want to keep getting notifications of fresh posts in threads I've lost interest in yet I can't remove my original post that triggered the notifications.

9 answers to this question

Also...

Select your login ID (top right...); there's a menu entry 'Manage Followed Content', where any or all topics followed may be seen and edited.

Click the ‘following’ button and unfollow. When commenting on a thread turn off the ‘notify me of replies’ switch if you aren’t likely to re-visit. 

May I piggy back on this thread, not least because I already know the answer to my question probably a big fat 'NO'?!

Can I stop threads from appearing in the list when I click Content I Posted In?

There are a handful which I am either no longer interested in or just don't want to see any more. It would be good to exclude them if possible- is it doable, or shall I just continue ignore them?! Cheers.

5 minutes ago, Jus Lukin said:

May I piggy back on this thread, not least because I already know the answer to my question probably a big fat 'NO'?!

There are a handful which I am either no longer interested in or just don't want to see any more. It would be good to exclude them if possible- is it doable, or shall I just continue ignore them?! Cheers.

I'll have a look for you and see what I can find. 

Cheers

ped

19 hours ago, ped said:

I'll have a look for you and see what I can find. 

Cheers

ped

Can't find anything myself. @charic might be able to find something!

On ‎16‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 23:24, Jus Lukin said:

Unfortuntely not, Content I Posted in is purely that.  Content you posted in that you follow would be its own feed.  @ped is better with feeds than me because I don't use the site like that.