Why become a member? ×

G and L. U.S.A. L2000. £500.

griffonite

[quote name='griffonite' post='325266' date='Nov 9 2008, 01:48 PM']1992. WHITE BODY. MAPLE FINGERBOARD. 3 BOLT NECK PLATE WITH "MICRO TILT". CHROME BRIDGE. EXCELLENT CONDITION. ELECTRICS IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER. COMES WITH G and L HARDSHELL CASE. VIEWERS WELCOME. COLLECTION ONLY. £500 TEL' 07833 174 174. LEEDS.[/quote]

Great Price Bargain..

[quote name='dub_junkie' post='325417' date='Nov 9 2008, 05:49 PM']is this the white one one that sold on ebay a few weeks back?[/quote]

Sorry I'm a bit of a ludite and don't have the technology to post pic's I'm afraid! Yes I bought this recently on e bay for £500. I got it on the "Second Chance" option on the auction.
I have wanted a G and L since trying one in the early eighties but have just not come across any U.S.A ones. Try finding one on the net in the U.K , I couldn't!
I have decided that nothing beats a Fender Jazz so will be making that my main bass so I am just looking to get my money back on the G and L. The bass itself is trouble free as stated in the ad' but it just doesn't suit me as much as my Jazz bass, each to his own I suppose. No problem to come and put the bass through its paces

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='325378' date='Nov 9 2008, 04:54 PM']Pics would be good - I'm in York and might be interested (although white... I've already got one white bass and my girlfriend calls it the "toilet seat").[/quote]

Is it a Bongo? :)