Why become a member? ×

2001 Warwick Streamer Stage I IV sold but buyer's car got towed!!!!

Guest BassKS

Hi guys,

Me again with trying to shift everything that I own due to change in circumstances concerning my employment. I was supposed to start a job in 1st of June in Sheffield Uni but theyre being lazy with the admin. cut the long story short I need the dosh for living expenses so there we are. Im sure once I get the job, Ill go crazy and by a Sadowsky or some similar beauty.

so pictures will be uploaded first thing tomorrow as I just took them and the usb cable is at work.

I am based in London and would like to meet in person as the hardcase that this beast comes with (warwick's own old school) is humungous. Moreover, this bass has been with me for two years and Ive loved every single moment that Ive played it and would like to give a good farewell. No royal fail.

650 is a generous price almost quarter the value of a new one and im pretty sure this will go for much more on ebay but time is too scarce for me and Ebay is full of crazy people. Id like to give a good deal to a BCer as Ive always got very good deals here for all my stuff.

Phone no is 07810401377 if anyone needs a full report on the beast.

Edited by BassKS

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='BassKS' post='321439' date='Nov 3 2008, 11:29 PM']Decided to sell my beautiful bass for a reason that I might regret but at the moment it feels really right. This bass has been looked after (regularly waxed) and has been played and gigged a bit.
I would hope that i change my mind but having two other basses I decided to get the money-maker in the market so I can buy me an acoustic upright and get me a few gigs to pay for my addiction (bass stuff really). there are no isuues whatsoever, set up and inspected by the guys at the Gallery in Camden.
Ive almost figured out what I want so a cash sale would be ideal unless a cool bass is around.
Bass comes with a hard case and a gig bag. flightcase is bloody heavy and for a bass this good you really want to come and see it. I live in London and happy to show you my beauty and offer you a wide selection of hot beverages and biccies.

Please call if interested on 07810401377.

piccies will follow.[/quote]

Up for a trade? Lalkland DJ4 lake placid blue...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest BassKS

[quote name='thedonutman' post='531224' date='Jul 2 2009, 11:10 PM']If I can move some other gear I might be interested in this. If you don't manage to sell it, is there any chance you can bring it up to Sheffield?[/quote]

haha youre the sond guy (one PM) whos asked me to do so. Ideally, Id like the cash by the end of Nexte week. But if not then we'll see.
Thanks
Fatos

Guest BassKS

Thanks Guys.

Great bass at great price. Whod want more for 650? I know I cant buy a better bass for that much cash. Construction is great and rings like a mofo. the slapping on this one is a breeze due to the extended fretboard. Aww its great im already thinking twice about it. Im ending up with no basses for a moment but thats just as well.

Guest BassKS

Well about time someone spotted them. Bought them off a turkish shop in Haringey Green Lanes market.... AYVAZ theyre called. Unmodded just set up nicely with flats. 5 quid they cost. Bargain...

Guest BassKS

Thanks Chris, mate.
Its a nice bass. Its got the looks, (and if) I had the brains, Id make lots of money..... That was bad. Pet SHop boys.

• 2 weeks later...