Why become a member? ×

Sold. Fender USA Precision, Aqua Marine Metallic 1998.
£700

karlfer

Due to purchase of a rare Precision, I need to reluctantly move this one on.
As per title, 1998 Aqua Marine Metallic Fender American Standard Precision.

Lots of battle scars and dinks, including fretboard and side of neck wear.
I have feedback which I always want to protect, so for this one I would prefer collected from Wigan. Then you make your decision.

A great sounding & playing Precision, one of the best I've played.
I've forked out £1200 on two basses in two days, so.............................

Weight is 9lb 2ozs, comes with a hideously beaten but functional hard case, plus extra black WD scratchplate.

TRADES. NO, NO, NO. Except a Road Worn Jazz, or Flea :rolleyes:

Courier.
I would prefer not to, because it's not exactly pristine and I don't want anybody to be disappointed.
If you must have it couriered to you, YOU will need to organise it, pay for courier and just let me know day of collection.
UK only, sorry.

Any trial in Wigan,
thanks for looking,
cheers,
Karl.

Edited by karlfer

That is very Steve Harris-like, Karl. GLWTS, I wish I were in the market for another decent P-Bass as that looks great, however doing the common sense thing that seldom occurs.

Edited by Lozz196

Thanks umcoo & Tom.

Lozz, I toyed with the idea of getting a claret mirror plate (MK 1 'Arry) or a brushed steel plate (MK 2 'Arry) as this bass is lighter and a slightly narrower neck than the Japanese Harris signature basses.
Also seems to be a bit cheaper than the Japanese ones are going out at :o

Never got round to it .

[quote name='foxyFuze' timestamp='1499880827' post='3334307']
Well if the sound is comparable to the '98 USA model in this video, I'm very interested. And as you know, I'm not fussed about dings and scratches :-)

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgzD3vcrExE"]https://www.youtube....h?v=rgzD3vcrExE[/url]
[/quote]

:lol:
Yup, sounds like that, good bass to play, already having second thoughts.
Got 5 gigs in the next 9 days, may re-visit finances after that (ie sod it, I may well keep it :P )

Sold.

Edited by karlfer