Why become a member? ×

Yesterday's gig @ The Mouth of the Tyne Festival - Photos...

wateroftyne

Hi folks

It's that time of year! Yesterday was the highlight so far... a home-town gig, with a great crew and a 40K+ PA.

This was with my 'other' band, so I had two hours of tunes to learn. It went well.. just the odd clunker here and there. I used my '72P with overwound Wizard pickups and rounds (unusual for me) but it sounded great through that PA, as did my '72 Fretless.

It rained, but... it was too much fun to notice. Happy days!

[url="http://www.jollybeggars.co.uk/mot2007/"]Photos here...[/url]

Great pictures once again. Looks like a great gig. I especially like this pic [url="http://www.jollybeggars.co.uk/mot2007/MOT115.jpg"]http://www.jollybeggars.co.uk/mot2007/MOT115.jpg[/url]

Cheers mate
ped

I have stage envy.

Most of my gigs are played squeezed between a quiz machine and the ladies bog. I want a stage, a big stage and I want it now godammit! :huh:

Oh alright then, a little stage. Or how about I can just stand on a pallet? :)

(seriously though, looked like a good gig despite the weather)

[quote name='ste_m3' post='32767' date='Jul 16 2007, 10:43 PM']I really dont mean this in an offensive way, but i can see a hint of eddie izzard in you![/quote]

Oh, FFS... :huh:

I used to get annoyed at this, but it happens so many times now I just have to accept that there's a bit of truth in it. :)

[quote name='elom' post='32799' date='Jul 17 2007, 12:29 AM']I have stage envy.

Most of my gigs are played squeezed between a quiz machine and the ladies bog.[/quote]

Been there, done that. Still doing it on occasions, in fact. One day, It'll be all I do.

THERE'S NO ESCAPE! mwhahahahahaaa

Guest subaudio

Awesome, looks like you all had a great time, nice crowd too.

I would love to play a festival, just once at least, surely not too much to ask?

Thats an awesome shot of you and Ray with the priory in the background, if it was me, that would be hanging over the mantle piece!

Managed to catch a couple of songs before I wimped out due to the rain (sunday was hectically busy in the JPJ universe). I waved from the back but you just ignored me, you bloody rock stars are all alike.............

Sound was excellent, who did the PA? Oh and Rachel sounded great too!

[quote name='JPJ' post='34344' date='Jul 19 2007, 09:13 PM']Thats an awesome shot of you and Ray with the priory in the background, if it was me, that would be hanging over the mantle piece!

Managed to catch a couple of songs before I wimped out due to the rain (sunday was hectically busy in the JPJ universe). I waved from the back but you just ignored me, you bloody rock stars are all alike.............

Sound was excellent, who did the PA? Oh and Rachel sounded great too![/quote]

Hi JPJ!

Glad you found time to drop by.. the weather did conspire against us!

The PA was by Nitelites. They're the dog's bollocks, innit? Andy, the FOH guy, is a complete genius...