Why become a member? ×

Moonshine (custom far east) Dimarzio loaded bass SOLD
£250

tommorichards

Hello. Fancy coming upon you there. I bet you've seen all kinds of adverts for basses today. Lots of fenders and musicmans i bet. Your eyes are bored of those aren't they? Yeah, just sit there and see whats in front of you right now. If you want something different, out of the ordinary, then you've found it. I take it you've heard of Dimarzio, the pickup makers? Good. Basically this bass is made from them. It has the 3 major styles they make. The Willpower (dp 145), the Split p (dp 127), and the model J bridge (dp 123). Alone, these would cost you around £200, but here you have them all in a single bass, which has been designed to accomadate them all.

The body and neck are of far eastern origin, with the body being mahogany, that lovely wood all the most stunning basses use, in the sleek 50's style of the billy bo gretsch bass. That bass that no one knows about unless they google it (go on, i'll wait). This badboy even ripped off fender and jammed some block inlays and binding on the neck. Whats not to cream over.

This absolute monstrosity was designed to produce any sound you would ever need from a bass, and it does that like a prime time sketch show fills your eyes with a variety of wonders. You want that EB0 sound, gotcha. The classic thunderous P? totally. Sexy solo'd jazz bridge? Its definitely there. And then theres any varietyof sound you could imagine, even an impression of a Rickenbacker as good as a drunk you does of an irishman. Not quite there, but you're drunk and having fun with it.

For those inquisitive folk, its got strat style 5 way switching, along with switches for each coil of the neck pickup as well as series parallel of it, and even an on/ off for the bridge to use it with the freakin neck pickup to do an okay impression of a beatle bass. And even a series parallel for the bridge because who knew that was a thing. Hell, its even got CTs pots and a sexy bridge. I'm also going to be stright with you. I did the routing for the pickups, and its not amazing. I'm no Leo Fender, but they fit well, and thats all you need.

If this bass hasn't got what you're looking for, then i can't even. For serious. Like what. I just give up, you fussy bass player you.

TL:DR

Dimarzio filled custom bass. With loads of switches. And tones. £250.

Edited by tommorichards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow. Not sure how I missed this for the last two months.

It might well be the f*ck-ugliest thing I've ever seen, but sick freak that I am, I like it.

Nothing about it makes sense, and I mean that in a good way. GLWTS! B)

Edited by Bassassin