Why become a member? ×

BOTH SOLD 2 Laklands for sale BOTH SOLD
£950

LloydyG10

Laklands BOTH SOLD

Greetings all, Up for sale I have two Lakland 5 Stringers. I'm not gigging as much these days, so i Have decided to thin the herd a bit and give you wonderful people a chance to own one (or both ;-)) of these fantastic instruments.

First up I have a Skyline JO5 in teal(?) green. I have modded this bass with Bartolini pickups, I believe they are classic Barts if memory serves me correctly, and an Audere three band eq. I still have the original pickups and wiring loom which I will include in the sale. The bass is in great condition, I've never gigged this one personally, and have only played it a number of times in the bedroom. The bass will be shipped in a hardcase which will be included in the price.

Next up is a Skyline 55-01 in Natural finish with a rosewood board. I've got two of these, one in black and the natural, don't need two and I'm keeping the black one, so this one is up for grabs. This one I have gigged two three times as a change to my black one, I just prefer my black 55-01 to this one. Again the bass is in great nick and has been well looked after. This one doesnt come with a case but will be well packaged for shipping.

Trades? not really looking for any at the mo, but could be sorly tempted with a Yamaha BB1024x in black for the JO5, or a BB424x in black for the 55-01

So here they are, if you have any questions please feel free to ask

Cheers!!

Edited by LloydyG10

Two great basses at very good prices!

The JO5, with upgraded p/ups, Audere pre plus a hard case, is a lot of bass for the money.. Love the colour and the block inlays on the neck too.. :)

IIRC, it wasn't so long ago that Laklands commanded a much higher price on this forum.

Anyway, who ever decides to buy either of these should be a happy bunny!

GLWTS

[quote name='xzodar' timestamp='1494419713' post='3295791']
Hi

Any interest in a Black BB1025X for the JO5?

Just thought I would ask.

Cheers, Pete.
[/quote]

Trade offers should be sent by...