Why become a member? ×

Status Series 4000 Headless SOLD thanks!
£595

ash

Status Series 4000 bass dating from the early 90s I think.
The bass has the classic Status active circuit with volume, blend and tone. Nice punchy Jazz sounds. The neck is carbon graphite and the body resin. It's very dense and sustains forever. When I bought it it needed tlc as the circuit needed a good clean and the bass required a set up. The bass is in very good condition and the neck is straight and true virtually unmarked with good frets. There is some minor cosmetic damage to the finish. There is some chipping and blemishes to the black finish on the hardware. The body has two paint touch up areas and the output jack has had a washer under it as there appears to be a tiny area of lacquer cracking around the jack and this protects it.
The bass comes with Status gigbag. A very nice example only selling as I'm looking to raise funds to refurbish one of my vintage synths. No trades. Pickup preferred but I will post at cost. Pics to follow.

Edited by ash

Here are the pics showing the flaws - I'd prefer pickup but will post in the UK and to emphasise I don't want any trades. Thanks for all the interest! Now Sold

Edited by ash