Why become a member? ×

Musiman Sub 4 **SOLD**

Metallicat V3.0

Hi guys,

Fancy a change so I'm selling my Sub 4. It is the metallic blue active version with the aluminium grid plate.

It has never been gigged and is in excellent condition.

I have attempted to take photos but my camera skills are quite poor.

There are no dings etc and if people need more pics then I'm happy to provide.

[b]£350[/b][i][/i][u][/u] + P&P or [u]£350[/u][i][/i][b][/b] collected in the Lougborough area.

[color="#8B0000"][b]I would consider trades for an electric geetar +- cash, PM me[/b][/color]

Cheers

Darryl

Edited by Metallicat V3.0

[quote name='budget bassist' post='309160' date='Oct 18 2008, 12:02 PM']No offence loike but I've got a blue one, that's without a doubt black :)[/quote]
dude you might wanna get a new pc screen its obviously blue, and i thinkkkkkkk he might know the colour of his bass

the better lit pic clearly shows its blue

Edited by BassManKev

[quote name='Mickeyboro' post='309145' date='Oct 18 2008, 11:44 AM']We don't really say things like that in threads - try a PM.[/quote]

Ok well maybe you're missing a few for sale threads then because prices have been pointed out before.

Nothing wrong about giving some advice is there? The guy wants to sell his bass, lets help him.

Anyway mate good luck with the sale.

Had a few requests on what guitars I'd be interested in.

Sorry no epiphones, squires or really low end guitars.

I would be nterested in the mid range Ibanez S's, such as an SAS36FM, I would also be interested in Fender Strats. [b](Trems preffered)[/b]

Cheers

Darryl

Edited by Metallicat V3.0