Why become a member? ×

Rare Warwick Buzzard Ltd VERY cheap on eBay!

what the bleep is it then?...

that doesn't look anything like a Buzzard or Vampyre...

nice trick that lifting the Vampyre spiel off the Warwick website...

oh, I love this silly factoid "All Warwick-branded instruments are hand-crafted in Germany" he lifted... when the headstock is showing Made In USA...

[quote name='Paul Cooke' post='309059' date='Oct 18 2008, 08:57 AM']oh, I love this silly factoid "All Warwick-branded instruments are hand-crafted in Germany" he lifted... when the headstock is showing Made In USA...[/quote]

Isn't the Alien made in Korea? - maybe lifted from an old ad before the Alien was launched?

[quote name='rjb' post='309074' date='Oct 18 2008, 09:39 AM']Great fun. I'd actually buy that for a laugh it it was cheap and local enough.[/quote]
Why not do what that seller's done - buy a nondescript £60 junk bass & some Letraset. :)

Jon.

"Beware. The Vampyre LTD has arisen. The sculpted ash body is capped with a striking 1" quilted maple top anjd is sure to captivate anyone who gazes upon it. Complete with a neck-through design and wide cutaways, the flamed maple neck is joined to an ebony fingerboard adorned with intricate bass clef inlays of paua abalone. The longer horn has a rear-mounted strap button to achieve a surprisingly perfect balance while remaining menacingly stylish.Alluring and seductive looks are not the only attribute the Vampyre LTD possesses. Equipped with both an active bridge MEC Twin Jazz pickup, a single active MEC Jazz neck pickup, and 3-band, active MEC electronics, it faithfully serves its master to produce a nearly infinite possibility of tones. It delivers deep, throaty lows, to edgy mids, and even clear, biting highs"

I can't believe he's got that on product information! He's actually telling people this isn't what he says it is :)

you would think where it blatendly contradicts the pictures he would change it

[quote]"Beware. The Vampyre LTD has arisen. The [color="#808080"][s]sculpted ash body[/s][/color] is [color="#808080"][s]capped with a striking 1" quilted maple top[/s][/color] anjd is sure to captivate anyone who gazes upon it. Complete with a [color="#808080"][s]neck-through[/s] [/color]design and [color="#808080"][s]wide[/s] [/color]cutaways, the [color="#808080"][s]flamed[/s][/color] maple neck is joined to a[color="#808080"][s]n ebony[/s][/color] fingerboard [color="#808080"][s]adorned with intricate bass clef inlays of paua abalone[/s][/color]. The longer horn has a [color="#808080"][s]rear-mounted[/s][/color] strap button to achieve a [color="#808080"][s]surprisingly perfect[/s][/color] balance while remaining menacingly stylish.Alluring and seductive looks are not the only attribute the Vampyre LTD possesses. Equipped with both an [color="#808080"][s]active bridge MEC Twin Jazz pickup[/s][/color], a single [color="#808080"][s]active MEC Jazz neck[/s][/color] pickup, [color="#808080"][s]and 3-band, active MEC[/s][/color] electronics, it faithfully serves its master to produce [color="#808080"][s]a nearly infinite possibility of[/s][/color] tones. It delivers deep, throaty lows, to edgy mids, and even clear, biting highs"[/quote]

the last line it may well be true, we havn't heard it. However i would err towards "it delivers p bass like tones"

[quote]Complete with a design and cutaways, the maple neck is joined to a fingerboard. The longer horn has a strap button to achieve a balance. Equipped with both a pickup and electronics, it serves to produce tones.[/quote]

That's one of the best descriptions of a bass I've ever seen.

[quote name='LukeFRC' post='310135' date='Oct 19 2008, 11:29 PM']you would think where it blatendly contradicts the pictures he would change it

the last line it may well be true, we havn't heard it. However i would err towards "it delivers p bass like tones"[/quote]

[quote name='dangerboy' post='310139' date='Oct 19 2008, 11:39 PM']That's one of the best descriptions of a bass I've ever seen.[/quote]

Hey Luke, do you have a copyright on that description or can anyone use it? :)