Why become a member? ×

So, I strolled into a shop and came out with a custom J...

prowla

OK - a couple more pics...

I started off wanting a bass to muck around with, so I bought a Squier P-bass in bits on ebay; the seller had sprayed it orange.

Well, I then had a badass bridge I'd had for years on another bass, so I put it on the orange one. It's pickup wasn't great, so I bought a Shadow branded one from my local shop. I was debating putting better machines on the Squier neck, but was really keeping my eye out for a Status neck (I let one go on ebay last year). However, a colleague at work decided to upgrade his bass and sold me its fretless Mighty Mite neck, so on that went. I'd always wanted a D-tuner, so I got one of those and on it went too. So, I had a decent orange P-bass, but was looking to replace the body at some point, possibly with a Warmoth. I had in the back of my mind that I'd make it active at some point too.

Then, last weekend, I walked into the shop and there was pretty much my shopping list hanging from the wall!

So here they are: Aqua and Orange...

Headshots:

The Aqua body:

Funny old world, isn't it?

[quote name='owen' timestamp='1485900105' post='3227640']
So is that for sale for the same money? If you don't have it I will pay you to buy it amd send it to.me!
[/quote]
I think I'm going to have it, though I might look to get it re-fretted...

• 2 months later...