Why become a member? ×

**TRADED*** Yamaha TRB 6P

rumour6

Hi all, try as i might, 6 ain't happening... moving back to five.. :)
Up for grabs is my TRB 6P. Through-neck, Red Blonde, 1991 (far as i can find out).
Fully functional, just re-strung with Rotos (30 - 125). In a new Hiscox Lite Flite in Cream finish.
Really quick neck, super low action, no buzzes.
Some wear to the gold finish on metal parts.
Master Vol, Pan between magnetic pups, pan between magnetic and piezo systems, bass cut (for piezo), Bass & Treble actives for the magnetic pups.

Don't confuse this with the Mk11 models, even though the new one's knocking on £3K it's not a patch on this version. If you haven't tried one of these ask someone who has or have a look on the net for reviews and comparisons.

I'm looking for £850 or a straight swap for a Musicman Stingray 5 with Maple board (not too fussy on colour). Sorry don't get on with Rosewood boards.

I work in Glasgow and live in Edinburgh if you want to try it or pick it up if you buy it. Can arrange courier delivery if you want.

some pix......

[attachment=14515:case.JPG] [attachment=14516:front.JPG] [attachment=14517:back.JPG]

Thanks

Andy

Edited by rumour6

[quote name='Rayman' post='302638' date='Oct 8 2008, 11:36 PM']Beautiful bass, I've always fancied one of these.[/quote]

Go on then... you know you deserve it.... as a friend of mine once said.... 'enter hallway holding Bass with arm outstretched... summon wife, profer chin.... say... I'm keeping it, go on, take your best shot....'

Andy

yer aff yer heid!

can't settle with a thing can you!!

anyways...this is a cracking bass and the best trb6p I have ever played and I've played all of his ^^ and you will want another after this has gone!!

this is the only and I mean only...TRB6p I have played that sings it is just superb!

andy