Why become a member? ×

Meatloaf on Saturday Kitchen BBC1

SpondonBassed

They did make him meatloaf, looked lush!! He didn't look or sound too good to be honest, slurring a bit and had that vacant look of a man much older than his 68 years. Was pretty amusing though (not his slurring or look I hasten to add, just some of the things he said) Shame, I'm not much of a fan but can appreciate the body of work he's done and the amount of albums he's sold.

Edited by barneyg42

I'm still laffing at the "artist formally known as mince" quip above.

Yes, I was thinking something similar. He has a new album out however. Edwin Collins managed a comeback of sorts from a nasty stroke. I wish Meat all the best on his. I'm having the new release as soon as it hits the CD shelf at snailsberries.

Elderly friends of mine were on holiday in the US and heading down from their room in the lift.

The doors open and a large man stepped in - "Hi, I'm meatloaf" he proclaimed.

My friends tried to get as far away as possible from him as is possible in the confined lift and reported him to reception as quickly as possible because they thought he was clearly insane. . .

[quote name='bonzodog' timestamp='1473622082' post='3131765']
Bizarrely he was on loose women other day and could not speak very well. He claimed it was down to a trapped nerve and an inflammation of the tongue. Very bizarre
[/quote]
i read this also, but it looks more like he's had a stroke.
still, he was pretty sharp mentally it seemed, just very poorly