Why become a member? ×

** SOLD ** Wood & Tronics Chronos
£1500

Acebassmusic

For Sale or Trade is my Wood & Tronics Chronos Klimt 5 String bass. This bass features an stunning AAAAA quilted Poplar top with a unique Aqua/Black finish over an American Walnut body. There is a custom "W" logo on the 12th fret. The electronics are custom W&T / Kent Armstrong dual coils with a Nordstrand 2 band preamp with active / passive switching and passive tone control.

There are a few small marks on the back of the bass and a match head sized ding on the bottom edge. The rest of the bass is in wonderful condition and would have cost over £3000 new. It comes with straplocks and hard case.

Scale : 34 Inches
Body : American Walnut
Top Wood : AAAAA quilted Poplar with aqua/black tint. High gloss finish. (£500 option)
Neck : 3-piece Maple/Ash
Fretboard : Ebony
Fretboard inlays etc: Custom 12th Fret inlay, side dots in brass
Frets : 24 Mandolin size
Pickups : Custom W&T / Kent Armstrong Dual Coil
Electronics : Nordstrand 2 band preamp with active/passive switching and passive tone control. 2 switches : for Series / Single / Parallel coil selection on each pickup.
Tuners : Hipshot Ultalight in black
Bridge : ETS in Black
Neck finish : Satin
Weight is 9.5 lbs (4.3kg)
String spacing (centre to centre of strings) is 18mm. Slight adjustment + and - available via the bridge saddles.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Offers and trades?[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] L[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ets see what ya' got :D[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Edited by Acebassmusic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't believe the bass is still here. Stunning instrument and I know personally Enrico from Wood & Tronics and I assure you that here we're speaking of top quality instruments build by a very skilled luthier and designed BY A BASS PLAYER for THE BASS PLAYERS.

Here's a free bump. If I had some more money I will grab this for shure.

• 4 weeks later...