Why become a member? ×

Tecamp M212 - SOLD PENDING
£375

Another tec cab up for grabs. 4ohms 600W, 2x12 with variable tweeter.

Like all the tec cabs very low weight - around 45-50lbs for this. Integrated handles make for a very comfy and easy lift. It's a little too big for one hand but and easy lift for a single person. Excellent cab for bass guitar - goes it all very, very well.

Condition is very good. No cover but well looked after and respected!

Located in Norwich, you probably need to collect this as I'm not sure I have packing for it.

Stock pic for now - I will take some asap. Working away so it's not available until 10th July onwards.

[attachment=222399:Tecampfront.jpg]

Edited by andybassdoyle

I've got the predecessor to this in the form of the TechSoundsystems 2x12 with tweeter and wouldn't swap it for anything. Absolute monster of a cab that handles anything you throw at it. If this is in any way comparable to mine it's a steal

• 2 weeks later...

Would really like this gone soon. I'm not going to gradually chip the price down by £5 a week - £300 collected from Norwich. End of, period, finale, c'est tout, etc, lalala.

Happy to entertain offers of more than £299.75

:-)

Btw I've had some enquiries about shipping and/or meet ups. I will ship the cab but it will be 100% at buyers expense plus I do not currently have anything to ship it in so you would need to bear with me whilst this was all sorted out. I've no idea what the cost would be but I'm sure you can get a feel based on the cab dimensions. Regards meet ups I could be tempted to meet within around an hour of Norwich, say Thetford or Kings Lynn if you cover the petrol costs.

Edited by andybassdoyle

All pms replied to.

I've had a few enquiries now about shipping this. It is all packed and ready to go now and Parcelforce 48+ service, including insurance to cover the purchase price runs to £44.50. If you are overseas of non-mainland etc then it might be more I guess.

All I need now is your address to send it to!