Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Lakland Bob Glaub Precision (44-64) White/Maple
£500

discreet

[b]SOLD: Lakland Bob Glaub Precision (44-64) White/Maple[/b]

Lakland Bob Glaub (now known as the 44-64) Skyline Series 4-string P Bass in white with maple neck, pearl guard and matching headstock. Crafted In Korea in 2008. Hipshots. Lakland top loading/through-body bridge. 9lb 2oz. Bought new from Bass Central in Florida in 2009. I bought it recently from this parish - it's a great-sounding and great-playing bass and I like it a LOT.

HOWEVER... my Hayman 4040 isn't getting a look-in. I've been playing it over the last few days and it's way too good to keep in the cupboard under the stairs. I don't want to keep basses I'm not going to play, so I'm going to make it my go-to gigging bass. Hence this Lakland P is up for sale. It was refinished by Dave Wilson and the headstock was refinished to match. He also made the pearl pick guard. Apparently white is not a colour option for the Skyline Version, so this particular bass is unique - and it's a real looker, too.

It's in very good condition. There's one small ding on the side of the body under the controls, and another on the headstock under the decal (see pics). You have to get close to see either and of course they don't affect the sound or playability of the bass in any way. It's resonant acoustically and has lots of natural low-end. Luckily it sounds good through an amp too... ;) more P-Bass than a P bass, in my opinion. It thumps well and does that low-mid thing to perfection. It's strung with La Bella 760FS Flatwounds.

I'm after what I paid - [b]£500 Posted[/b] to mainland UK. I'm NOT looking for trades, thanks. Bass will be sold to the first person to transfer payment into my account - I'm not going to be putting it on HOLD for days on end. Payment via bank transfer ONLY, please. Bass will be well-packed and despatched via an appropriate tracked and signed-for method. I will PM an ETA and tracking information to the buyer. My feedback is [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/263574-discreet/page__hl__discreet"]here[/url]. I thank you! :)

[b]Note: Bass will be despatched in a high-quality Hiscox Liteflite ABS hard case - not in 100% perfect cosmetic condition, but very usable - the catches all work and the function of the case is not affected. See pics.[/b]

Edited by discreet

[b]BUMP![/b] To make the deal more attractive, I will include this [b]high-quality Hiscox Liteflite ABS hard case - free, gratis and for nothing. [/b]It is not in 100% perfect cosmetic condition but the catches all work perfectly well and the function of the case is not affected. See pics. These are around £97 new and this one must have at least a £40 value I would have thought.

For £500 you get a Lakland Bob Glaub in a unique custom finish with matching headstock, a Hiscox Liteflite hard case AND despatch to your door in mainland UK! Get in quick!! :)

Edited by discreet