Why become a member? ×

please delete

ian

[quote name='Captain Bassman' post='297444' date='Oct 2 2008, 12:14 PM']Got those extra pics yet Ian? :)

You won't get any serious interest or offers without them...

Cheers man![/quote]

I'm fast losing interest...and the will...

[quote name='ian' post='297567' date='Oct 2 2008, 01:52 PM']im sorry people seem to be getting a bit up set .i said i would add pics when i get time i am playing 6 nights a week at the moment and im sorry but dont have a camera with me .
and im sorry ebs freak but i dont think its fair to start getting personal regards to items i have or not sold .you are proberly best looking for another jazz thanks for the interest ian[/quote]

I'm not getting personal - it just looks like you're not in a position to devote the time to sell this yet which is frustrating but hey, it's your sale. I'll pass on this one then.

[quote name='ian' post='297567' date='Oct 2 2008, 01:52 PM']...i am playing 6 nights a week at the moment and im sorry but dont have a camera with me...[/quote]

Hey Ian, no problemo. You're obviously a hard working bassman so RESPECT!! But if you'd said earlier maybe you wouldn't be getting your arm chewed off for more pics!!

She looks like a beaut, can't wait to see more...whenever you get the chance!!

Best,

David

[quote name='ian' post='298878' date='Oct 3 2008, 08:04 PM']mr ferret if i had time like you to come on here id be alright lol :) :huh: :huh:[/quote]
I have tried to help with so many of your attempts to sell stuff. If you want to sell stuff then you have to [b]SELL IT[/b]! Take the pictures [b]before [/b]you decide to post on here. All those that have already looked at this wont bother coming back.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

[quote name='ian' post='691606' date='Dec 22 2009, 03:59 PM']hi molan looks like you have some nice basses in the collection again .any up for grabs ?lol have a great christmas mate[/quote]

You know me Ian - I'm always up for some trading, lol.

The Alleva is current #1 bass so that's the least likely to go.

Hope you and the family have as good an Xmas as you can :)

• 1 month later...