Why become a member? ×

Withdraw please ,gonna start a new thread Barefaced gen1 with fitted cover im keeping the amp
£725

kevvo66

Cab only for sale £400 keeping the amp Big baby t 12" speaker and 8" subwoofer 36lb volume switch under cab think that's to engage disengage the 8" I leave them both on + it put the fretboard w***ers in your band in their place .the cab is in mint condition with fitted cover and genz comes with fitted cover cover and kettle lead I'm only selling as I have one barefaced hence reason for sale I may be up for trades for a barefaced midget to go with my other midget only other thing I'd be interested in would be a
combo like a markbass or something similiar would prefer collection as I like people to try them out first but believe me if you don't like this setup maybe you need to get your hearing tested
Any question ask away, what harm can it do same with trades I can only mock you and say no 😄
Regards Kev

Edited by kevvo66

[quote name='pete.young' timestamp='1453063804' post='2956118']
Barefaced what, exactly? It is impossible to tell from the terrible quality photograph.

Might be interested in a deal for the washing machine though.
[/quote]

Looks like an early Big Baby to me......

[quote name='kevvo66' timestamp='1453808118' post='2962885']
Bump ,no intrest and is something I said type of bump
[/quote]

If you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism mate, your ad is a bit cluttered and confusing now! Might be worth a bit of an edit to the OP to make it clear that the amp is no longer included in the deal. Might even be worth starting a new thread for just the cab as the original asking price will still remain.

Also, you could be a bit more specific about exactly what the Barefaced cab is. IIRC, BF G1 didn't feature the Big Baby - so it would be G2 I guess? Links to the BF site for info (and original selling price) might well help your sale too :)