Why become a member? ×

1998 Warwick Corvette Standard *SOLD*
£450

ordep

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Selling this awesome bass from Warwick, made in 1998, bubinga body, wenge neck and fretboard (not the thick, bassball bat necks from 2000's wicks) passive MEC electronics. Brand new black warwick hardware. Still in very good condtion aside from the usual minor wear from playing. Will come with a fender softcase, a strap and straplocks. Strung with fairly new Elixirs 45-105[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you prefer the original silver hardware I can put them back. your choice of black or silver hardware.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£450 collected from HA7. Might be able to ship for additional costs if you are fine with shipping it in a softcase. Can meetup within reasonable distance for fuel costs.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

Edited by ordep

Awesome basses these, I got a 96 a few months back off here after regrettably selling my 98 some years ago, these 90's wicks are top drawer ...and I love mine. Such a lot of quality built bass for the money, worth twice the price - have a bump GLWTS