Why become a member? ×

Single Cut Camphor and Alder PJ

Andyjr1515

You have inspired me Andy. I am only doing a out build but I might post it on here. Or I might send it to you for finishing!

I found out that the bridge you used is a Sung Il BB404. Unfortunately Axesrus are discontinuing Wilkinson and Sung il and only have the chrome ones left in stock. One more question which Di Marzio PUPs did you use?

Edited by Chienmortbb

Hi Chienmortbb

They are DiMarzio model P+J DP126. Just over £100 for the set which is not bad against many. It is the EQ, though that really makes the difference. That's a Seymour Duncan STC-2P. Very intuitive to use and superb range of tones able to be extracted from either the DiMarzios in Kert's bass, or the SD Jazz pickups I have in my Bubinga fretless :)

[quote name='keefbaker' timestamp='1454499483' post='2970225']
Looks incredible. I have to ask though, has anyone done the Red Dwarf, "Your guitar is made from camphor wood?" joke yet?
[/quote]
:)
...and no....that was 1989.... maybe you need to get out more :)

Edited by Andyjr1515

[quote name='Dazed' timestamp='1454626808' post='2971555']

I have to say though I am slightly disappointed the cat didn't get its revenge for the thread lock incident :lol:
[/quote]
Don't you think that being waited on hand and foot, given multiple meal choices and having the freedom to turn your nose up at all of them, sleeping most of the day and half of the night and, lucky b*****d, being stroked by Mrs Andyjr1515 on a regular basis is revenge of the sweetest kind?
....in my view it's the feline and very calculated version of 'up yours, mate' ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...