Why become a member? ×

Stingray 4H 2005 - Withdrawn

martthebass

Well, got my eye on something else so..........

Roll up for a Ray 4 3EQ in candy apple red sparkle with maple board. Nice playing bass - on the lighter side for a ray. Just cleaned the board up with MM wipes and it's come up as new, there's even a bit of flame in the wood which is nice to see. I bought this from a fellow BC'er a few months back and it's been barely used. It's in near mint - just a couple of 1cm scratches on the lower horn on the back - no other marks at all (not even swirlies). I'm looking for £570 for this inc. MM HSC.

Cheers, Mart

Edited by martthebass

[quote name='martthebass' post='278676' date='Sep 6 2008, 04:02 PM']Cheers Chris, as I remember you had a Ray a bit like this once ^_^

Well hopefully the pricing is keen - lets not forget the $ is gaining ground :)[/quote]

yeah my ray was pretty much the same but with a trans red finish!! it was a fantastic bass!!!

im so glad i bought my sadowsky when i did!! the exchange rate is pretty rubbish at the moment! if i bought it now it would have cost me loads more!!!

[quote name='budget bassist' post='278846' date='Sep 6 2008, 09:56 PM']Haha sorry i'm pretty broke for about another 4 months, if it was for sale then though..... :)[/quote]

Sorry BB it's only going to be on offer for as long as it's potential replacement is available.

[b]Oh and bump for final offer price of £600 for the Ray 4 [/b]

Edited by martthebass

[quote name='dub_junkie' post='279212' date='Sep 7 2008, 05:21 PM']if you dont mind me asking,what is it that you're after to make you want to sell your two?[/quote]

It's likely only 1 will need to go DJ. Of the 2, I'd rather keep the Jazz - because it took me an age to find 'that sound' (and the Jazz has it) and because the bass I am looking at is a fretted 4.

[quote name='martthebass' post='279928' date='Sep 8 2008, 07:15 PM']I'll have one last crack at this.

For a quick, trouble free straight sale I'll do the SR4 at £570

The Jazz however is withdrawn.[/quote]

Arrgh, I would really buy the stringray off you but my loan hasent come through, Any sort of deposit maybe?