Why become a member? ×

Conspiracy theories - don't you just love this stuff?

Happy Jack

Er, yes... people tend to look different as they get older...

You could compare a picture of me from 1976 and a picture from today and come to the sinister conclusion that somehow I've been replaced by an old fat bloke, [i]but one with exactly the same bass-playing skills![/i] Totally conclusive proof that I'm not the same person now as I was then. Which is true.

Edited by discreet

Eventually someone's going to find an item that has Macca's hair on it from the supposedly 'pre death' era and a DNA profile of that compared to the current Macca will show them to be the same and all this nonsense will be put to bed for ever. Except all the nutters will start theories on how samples were switched, results fixed etc. You just can't stop some of these people, it's some sort of personality disorder I think.

[quote name='KevB' timestamp='1442485107' post='2867255']
Eventually someone's going to find an item that has Macca's hair on it from the supposedly 'pre death' era and a DNA profile of that compared to the current Macca will show them to be the same and all this nonsense will be put to bed for ever. Except all the nutters will start theories on how samples were switched, results fixed etc. You just can't stop some of these people, it's some sort of personality disorder I think.
[/quote]

In the few Beatles biogs I have read its claimed that he has several illegitimate kids who's mothers or in one case grandfather was paid off after putting posters all over town.

DNA shouldnt be that hard to find. Providing that is, you can prove who the father really was :D

[quote name='colgraff' timestamp='1442643426' post='2868366']
Wow. Someone has a 'roo loose in the top paddy.
[/quote]

Suddenly, the world is full of Australians... they're everywhere!
[b]:[/b]hides behind bush, loads shotgun[b]:[/b]

Edit for typo - [i]or was it[/i]?!!

Edited by alyctes