Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 21012 for quick sale
£350

Steff

Hi,

I'm selling my Schroeder 21012 cab as I have another 21012 and a smaller 1210L, house move forces the sale of the one I've used the least.

It needs attention on the input jack - probably replacement, I never bothered because I've always used the speakon in
Comes with a cover - scruffy but does the job.

The cab sounds amazing to me - it is 1200 watt at 4 ohm, plenty loud. These have amazing reputation.

Price is for collected from NW10 London, or I could deliver for petrol money.

Photos to come.

Thanks,
Steff

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1442354363' post='2866374']
In short, If you don't already have one of these, you need to buy this now.
Will fill [i]any [/i]size room with bass. Amazing cabs.
[/quote]

+1

I had one too and it was a very surprising cab...one of the few I've had that actually got me positive comments from other musicians at gigs..

GLWTS

Lol thank you guys for the kind words!!

It is the one with the two front facing 10 inch speakers and one angled 12 inch. It has the odd mark on it but generally looks good. Tolex finish.

Lozz you know what - it is the very same cab! I bought it from here, then I sold it to you. Then you sold it, and at the end I bought it back as I've missed it so much that no matter what else I tried, didn't really come close in terms of what I want from a bass cab. I used it a few times with the other 21012 and a QSC power amp and what a sound :))))....

Bassman it is around 25kg I believe. I think it is slightly smaller than a regular 4x10 cab. Sorry guys can't take photos yet as it's a total mess here due to the house move but will do as soon as I manage to shift a few things around.

Edit:
The only trade I might be interested in is for the Avalon preamp.

Edited by Steff

[b]Schroeder 21012L[/b][list]
[*]2 X 10" Neo Drivers
[*]1 X 12" Neo Driver mounted on angled baffle
[*]200W Tweeter with adjustable Attenuator
[*]1 X Speakon and 1 X 6.3mm Jack Inputs
[*]1000W RMS @ 4ohms
[*]49lb (22kg)
[*]23.5 X 23.5 X 16" (60 X 60 X 40 cm)
[/list]

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1442396765' post='2866578']
I posted this almost exactly a year ago. I still have the cab but not the amp. What does that tell you? ;)

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/245432-new-cab-day-schroeder-21012l/"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/245432-new-cab-day-schroeder-21012l/[/url]
[/quote]

You haven't got enough cardboard?

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1442432850' post='2866981']

I'll answer that with a question: When will you see another one up for sale?
[/quote]

April 17th 2018

[quote name='BassBunny' timestamp='1442443932' post='2867093']

You've got the same problem as me Karl. No courier.
[/quote]

Yes but I'm going to the doctors.

Ok, having practiced my stand up routine for Saturday, direct question Steff.
Will you courier at buyers cost?

@discreet - thanks for the link mate, if someone isn't familiar with those cabs, it gives a great idea about what they are.

Guys, a few of you have asked if I would post - I am sorry but I don't have the packaging materials and I would rather not post for now - I am happy to meet somewhere not too far though!

[quote name='Steff' timestamp='1442489368' post='2867286']
@discreet - thanks for the link mate, if someone isn't familiar with those cabs, it gives a great idea about what they are.
[/quote]

You're welcome mate. Though I have 1000W RMS @ 4ohms - I could be wrong, but it's academic really. They sound great with any amount of power thrown at 'em. ;)

Edited by discreet