Why become a member? ×

NCD

yorks5stringer

I've got a new cab arriving today and have just been on the on-line tracker.

Paul my Driver with DPD is currently on delivery No. 1 and I am No. 63 and I have been allocated an hours slot this afternoon for delivery between 2.30 and 3.30!

Given the comments on an earlier thread around Couriers dumping items over a fence/into a bin, it gives you some perspective as to their workload.

[quote name='Geek99' timestamp='1437641165' post='2827719']
Yes it's a good system and at least lets you plan your day better
[/quote]
[quote name='Geek99' timestamp='1437641165' post='2827719']
Yes it's a good system and at least lets you plan your day better
[/quote]

Plan my day? I'm watching him (online) go from delivery to delivery (he's on No 10 now) and tantalising has passed very close to me already...!

[quote name='yorks5stringer' timestamp='1437643377' post='2827741']
Plan my day? I'm watching him (online) go from delivery to delivery (he's on No 10 now) and tantalising has passed very close to me already...!
[/quote]
You are as sad as I am. My dpd delivery was 80 something. DPD seem to have a very good system. But they did not say whether he takes sugar in tea or not.

[quote name='Phil Adams' timestamp='1437637163' post='2827679']
My DPD driver is spot on and on time. Perhaps I'm lucky, time will tell. Good luck.
[/quote]

This - every time - though it's rare they have the time to stop or chat, let alone a tea.

[quote name='yorks5stringer' timestamp='1437643377' post='2827741']

[/quote]
Do it properly; hide in a tree with binoculars

You sad person... :P

Well he's on No 53 and 45 minutes away on their schedule but I see he's 5 minutes away in the next small town, if I jumped in the car.

As someone has said, its a bit sad that nobody has really asked about the Cab but here's a teaser: it weighs 130 gms ( that really is lightweight) and the dimensions are 72mmx72mmx90mm. Anyone got it yet?