Why become a member? ×

PMT carboot sale Birmingham

anDy LAKIN

well i went and was good quite a few traders enough to fill the car park and spill out onto the street as well but that is due to it being a small car park. PMT were also selling a lot of second hand stuff as well so a few bargains to be had as i looked around and also the shop was very busy. i managed to sell a few of my unused items such as leads stand so i came away a bit richer. i think it was a good worthwhile event and hope they do more

I have been a few times and there are bargains to be had depending on what who turns up on the day. A couple of years back I got a Morley guitar Wah pedal and a boss bass limiter pedal and sold a jackson charvel guitar without pickups so yeah I think it's ok and a good idea. More shops should do it. It would be good if they did it two or three times in the year rather than just the once. But I can imagine finding three days a year when it's not raining is pretty challenging.

[quote name='jazzyvee' timestamp='1436730995' post='2820342']
I have been a few times and there are bargains to be had depending on what who turns up on the day. A couple of years back I got a Morley guitar Wah pedal and a boss bass limiter pedal and sold a jackson charvel guitar without pickups so yeah I think it's ok and a good idea. More shops should do it. It would be good if they did it two or three times in the year rather than just the once. But I can imagine finding three days a year when it's not raining is pretty challenging.
[/quote]

yes it did rain a bit in the morning but it stopped after half an hour so unpacked my few things and rsumed with the car boot

• 1 month later...