Why become a member? ×

FS: Lovely old beaten up and stripped '75 Precision **SOLD**
£800

Beedster

Looking for a quick sale to pay for something that I shouldn't be buying!

Bought a few months back from Andy Baxter who had it up for what was a bargain £999. Lovely player, light at just over 8lbs, and tonally more like a mid-60's than a mid-70's (a bit more woody and resonant to my ear than the 70's models I've owned). I've another mongrel 70's Precision so, given I have been offered a stunner of a fretless, this really needs to go sharpish.

Andy's original listing here [url="http://andybaxterbass.com/details.php?id=856."]http://andybaxterbas...ils.php?id=856.[/url] I'll post some more pics when I get home. No trades or offers please, this is the cheapest 70's Precision you will find, and whilst it's clearly did it's A-Levels at the School of Hard Knocks and a degree at the University of Life, if Precisions are your thing, you will not be disappointed.

C

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='Geek99' timestamp='1434624358' post='2801243']
How lucky it's not still sunburst or I would have been forced to sell children in order to buy it
[/quote]

Like I said mate, no trades, even kids, although it's in part due to the proliferation of kids chez Beedster that I am forced to sell this beauty anyway!

[quote name='Byo' timestamp='1434625572' post='2801264']
Lovely P-Bass Chris!

What's the neck like on this one?

GLWTS!
[/quote]

Neck is lovely Byron, just how a proper Precision neck should be. Fat but not too fat, wide but not too wide, deep but not too deep, a lovely dark rosewood board and a rather nicely aged headstock :)

Hi folks, lots of PMs that I don't have time to reply to but will ASAP. Firstly price is fixed and I'm not looking for trades, second postage is not included, third I may be able to deliver or meet by prior arrangement but have a hectic schedule over the coming weeks so courier is almost certainly the best bet unless you can collect from Canterbury. Will reply to PMs ASAP

Chris